Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the place she 'rescued' the pup would say, I can't believe she's so stupid. It's so dangerous. Not only if the dog turns but also smothers the baby...

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That photo of the dog lying on Rose made my blood run cold. I cant believe that idiot of a woman is risking her child like that purely for an Instagram post. It's appalling. Cant she see the danger she's putting the baby in

Shes a disgrace and an appalimg mother

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Absolutely disgusting!! She’s teaching that dog that it’s ok to lie on a baby!!! She shouldn’t be allowed pets or children!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t comment often here but agree with everything said but that dog picture is disgusting!! I’m speechless. It’s irresponsible, dangerous, and frankly moronic.

Reactions: 25
I don’t comment often here but agree with everything said but that dog picture is disgusting!! I’m speechless. It’s irresponsible, dangerous, and frankly moronic.
I came straight on here when I saw it… how awful! I’m a crazy dog person but everyone knows not to trust any dog with a small baby- imagine it got startled and bit or scratched the baby

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I came straight on here when I saw it… how awful! I’m a crazy dog person but everyone knows not to trust any dog with a small baby- imagine it got startled and bit or scratched the baby
It’s the smothering, my heart stopped. I don’t allow my cat (fairly big cat 😆) in room
When we are sleeping for fear he’ll go to lie on her and she’s 2 😆 He never has but I can’t risk it. I can’t believe she’s either allowed the dog on there or Put the dog on her.
Either way, she’s a dreadful mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I can’t think anyone whether they have kids or not, have dogs or not, have pets or don’t, animal lovers or otherwise, well literally anyone, apart from Stacey Solomon of course, who would think letting a dog lie on/with a baby like that would be a good idea. 😳

According to Stacey they’ve had Teddy for a matter of weeks, maybe a month, and whilst I’m sure she’s totally confident he’s so gentle and wouldn’t ever hurt the kids (you can almost hear her saying it in that breathy voice she uses, with a stupid giggle at the end for good measure), how does she know? It only takes once and whilst I wholeheartedly hope nothing terrible ever happens there’s no way she could ever possibly know for certain… yet she’s willing to take the risk it seems. 😱

The whole household is like a disaster waiting to happen although I’ve had a look too and the video of the lethal steps has definitely gone. I can’t think it’s because she suddenly came to her senses and realised what a bloody idiotic deathtrap they were (the fact they’re too heavy to move blew my mind; that’s great when someone falls onto/over them, they won’t give an inch and skitter away, oh no, that’s going to really cause an injury 😐) but maybe someone in her PR team have said something or pfffft who knows. 🤷‍♀️ Either way she won’t be getting rid of them anytime soon, she was chuffed to bits with herself with those horrors! 🤬

You have to wonder if she’s really that stupid, surely, surely she can’t be? Why else would she do it though? If it’s a publicity stunt she’s a fool but tbh I wouldn’t put anything past her, I just genuinely hope she realises the risks she’s taking and makes changes before it’s too late. 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So pro dogs don’t let families with kids under 10 foster dogs so here’s a big middle finger to them who obviously let her pull strings to get him! One day she’s so going to come unstuck and it will be the kids that will get hurt. But it’s for the gram so its worth it! Imbecile

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What a child friendly set up there… 👏 especially for a child who doesn’t seem to be supervised or disciplined much. If he doesn’t slip off the steps and crack his head on the sharp worktop corner or edge of the sink then I’m sure the dinosaur claw soap dish will take his eye out……… but if it looks good for the gram Stace………..

I can’t think anyone whether they have kids or not, have dogs or not, have pets or don’t, animal lovers or otherwise, well literally anyone, apart from Stacey Solomon of course, who would think letting a dog lie on/with a baby like that would be a good idea. 😳

According to Stacey they’ve had Teddy for a matter of weeks, maybe a month, and whilst I’m sure she’s totally confident he’s so gentle and wouldn’t ever hurt the kids (you can almost hear her saying it in that breathy voice she uses, with a stupid giggle at the end for good measure), how does she know? It only takes once and whilst I wholeheartedly hope nothing terrible ever happens there’s no way she could ever possibly know for certain… yet she’s willing to take the risk it seems. 😱

The whole household is like a disaster waiting to happen although I’ve had a look too and the video of the lethal steps has definitely gone. I can’t think it’s because she suddenly came to her senses and realised what a bloody idiotic deathtrap they were (the fact they’re too heavy to move blew my mind; that’s great when someone falls onto/over them, they won’t give an inch and skitter away, oh no, that’s going to really cause an injury 😐) but maybe someone in her PR team have said something or pfffft who knows. 🤷‍♀️ Either way she won’t be getting rid of them anytime soon, she was chuffed to bits with herself with those horrors! 🤬

You have to wonder if she’s really that stupid, surely, surely she can’t be? Why else would she do it though? If it’s a publicity stunt she’s a fool but tbh I wouldn’t put anything past her, I just genuinely hope she realises the risks she’s taking and makes changes before it’s too late. 😖
100% something bad will happen at some point. Whether we ever find out about it or they cover it up who knows. Before, they lived in a normal house but now they have plenty of different rooms in different buildings (shout out to the annexe boys…… we’ve not forgotten you……) and lots of different areas in a big garden. Im betting when the kids are a little older she will not have a clue where they are or what they are up to.

I just realised she was making a 2nd step for the bath. Why would she want to make it easy to access for him? Surely he’ll only need to be at the bath if there’s a supervising adult which wouldn’t require a step.
That would make any normal parent sleep better at night wouldn’t it? If giving a 2 year old access to a private bath wasn’t bad enough, let’s make it easier for him to get in it if he wakes in the night and goes for a wander. Does anybody think she is really that stupid or are all these bedrooms/bathrooms just for show and they all just bunk down together in one room?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Wow! Draping a puppy over a baby! Surely out of her 5m followers & the so many of you are asking comments…..are so many asking her via message if she thinks that’s actually safe?? I wonder if her PR team read tattle??

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was only reading today about some accident formula - basically it says that you only get so many small accidents before a major accident happens. So if you don't wear safety glasses you'll usually get a few minor injuries before you get a major injury - so wearing yo ur safety glasses all the time reduces the minor events and in turn reduces the major event. Children unsupervised will only have so many smaller injuries before they have a major accident

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I love dogs so much but even I know to be cautious of them around children, definitely not laying them on top of a sleeping baby! What is wrong with this twit woman.

Reactions: 14
Maybe i am ridiculous but I hate dogs on babies. My baby is 4 days younger and I go crazy when he comes back from one of his grandparents covered in hair🤮🤮never trust a dog idc
I hate dogs around babies too (and cats and I am massive cat lover!) but this is not right. What is Rose has an allergy to dogs? What if the dog laying on her is uncomfortable for her? - For me, the dog laying on Rose is not right.

..Now all the dog lovers can pile on 😂

• Sad
It was the dogs paw on roess neck for me. If he wakes up and goes to walk away, his whole weight would go down through his little paw, maybe through his claws and into her neck. And he wouldn't have even done anything wrong! So irresponsible it's baffling

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Teddy is a prop not a family pet. I hope the dog adoption place are proud of themselves!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That dog will now think it's ok to go and lie on roess when she's asleep on the tray on the coffee table 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She definitely has the vibe of leaving the kids and dogs unattended together doesn’t she?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor little Teddy is going to be yeeted back to the rescue in one millisecond as soon as he hurts the precious one. It’s a time bomb that he will with her behaving like this and accidental or not - it won’t be his fault. She’s a bleeping embarrassment and I don’t often think social should intervene but at the very bleeping least she should be banned from having pets until her kids are no longer infants and she can behave like a responsible adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She really is the worst mum ever. I’m starting to think her and hinch are trying to compete who can be the shittest parent on Instagram?
I agree with this. I didn’t think Stacey was as bad as mrs hinch but I’m starting to think she’s worst. That stupid Dino bathroom with all that sharp corners the steps that are just a disaster waiting to happen! As soon as a parent walks in a room the first thing is corners to look out for. Surely the bathroom company advised her not to get that sink she is plain stupid doing those steps 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I agree with this. I didn’t think Stacey was as bad as mrs hinch but I’m starting to think she’s worst. That stupid Dino bathroom with all that sharp corners the steps that are just a disaster waiting to happen! As soon as a parent walks in a room the first thing is corners to look out for. Surely the bathroom company advised her not to get that sink she is plain stupid doing those steps 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
everything they do is for their benefit. Genuinely can’t think of anything they have shown on Instagram that takes their children into consideration. Unfortunately people only think kids are mistreated if it’a the sort of stuff you read in serious case reviews. I think these poor kids are going to have a lot of problems with maintaining good mental health as they get older. It won’t surprise me if some or all of the kids end up estranged from the parents.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.