Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate dogs around babies too (and cats and I am massive cat lover!) but this is not right. What is Rose has an allergy to dogs? What if the dog laying on her is uncomfortable for her? - For me, the dog laying on Rose is not right.

..Now all the dog lovers can pile on 😂
Full on dog lover and I agree with everything you’ve said. Being a dog lover is not justification for endangering a baby and that’s what it is. Even the best behaved dogs can turn - they have no way of telling us if they are in pain, unwell or generally pissed off things that can make an adult snap never mind a dog that’s been thrown into a mad house and has to defend and hide from the feral child just so it’s not injured. Stacey is so wrong on this and she will scream troll about us but won’t admit she’s at fault

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't know how this works but can we have a poll on the next thread for the ghosts of Stacey's crafts?😂 I've been thinking about those god awful steps she's made for Rex and then i remember the tat we were treated to in the old house. Special mention to the Love Island neon grass wall that lasted all of I think 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220204-112851_Instagram.jpg

This has to be up there. What was she thinking?
Definitely in landfill somewhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I don't remember this. What was it suppose to be?
It doesn't even say on her highlights. It started out life as a table but she stuck a handle on so I'm assuming just a blanket/cushion storage aka absolute pointless shite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know how this works but can we have a poll on the next thread for the ghosts of Stacey's crafts?😂 I've been thinking about those god awful steps she's made for Rex and then i remember the tat we were treated to in the old house. Special mention to the Love Island neon grass wall that lasted all of I think 2 weeks.
The weird test tubes stuck to a wall will always be one of my favs. She's a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolutely disgusting!! She’s teaching that dog that it’s ok to lie on a baby!!! She shouldn’t be allowed pets or children!
It’s ridiculous! What if next time he lays on her face while Stace is busy spray painting. Parenting books tell you to avoid duvets, pillows and cot bumpers for newborns but maybe they should add fluffy dogs as well especially for morons like her.

I agree with this. I didn’t think Stacey was as bad as mrs hinch but I’m starting to think she’s worst. That stupid Dino bathroom with all that sharp corners the steps that are just a disaster waiting to happen! As soon as a parent walks in a room the first thing is corners to look out for. Surely the bathroom company advised her not to get that sink she is plain stupid doing those steps 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I do this for my little dog let alone a toddler. She’s just awful……

Teddy is a prop not a family pet. I hope the dog adoption place are proud of themselves!!
I hope they are checking on him via her posts. They may not publicly comment but they must be concerned privately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Didn’t notice.

Bullshit. we’re meant to believe the undead sister didn’t mention it and instead got biscuits to celebrate before telling her

Oh it’s a cake not biscuits 😂😂
It’s funny as it’s been mentioned here recently that she got 5 million followers and next thing her sister got a cake. Now the annexe lads have been roped in for a family pic. She must have noticed after catching up on the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She usually has ‘so many people asking her stuff’ so are we meant to believe not one person dm’ed her about hitting 5 million 💁🏻‍♀️😂
That proves she doesn’t even look at her dm’s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How are her roots so bad already! She literally had her her hair dyed like two weeks ago!!
Oh no wait I know it’s cos that was all pre recorded crap as per!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's corn boy done to his face? Fallen off the step?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.