Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it but half a million likes out of 5 million followers is actually good engagement, works out at 10%. Most marketing agencies view anything above 5% as high engagement. Hers is currently 11.83%.

My degree is in digital media technologies and it’s literally my job to look at numbers like this… 😭
haha my maths has let me down I worked out the amount of likes she had as just over seven 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah thats interesting, I worked in sales for years and 25% was the expected conversion rate so I would have thought it would have been closer to that for likes!
No it’s honestly quite low for Instagram particularly. The general rule is:

< 1% = low engagement rate
Between 1% & 3.5% = average engagement rate
Between 3.5% & 5% = high engagement rate
> 5% = very high engagement rate

Tbh it’s not very useful because of the amount of fake/inactive accounts, Ariana Grande’s is only just over 1%, Kylie Jenner’s 3% 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I guess it’s because people follow so many people and if she’s getting enough people to interact with her then she pops up more. She’s a clever cookie when it comes to SM
Just think how many of your friends you don’t see on your feed but how many instahuns you see

Reactions: 8

Tbh it’s not very useful because of the amount of fake/inactive accounts, Ariana Grande’s is only just over 1%, Kylie Jenner’s 3% 🤷🏻‍♀️
That is mental... and very interesting!! Thanks for sharing!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

This is the one time I don’t want Stacey to read Tattle!

It’s alright Stace, off you pop, nothing for you to see here! 😆

The comments under that post though, if I read one more ‘you’re our weirdo’ or ‘I feel like you’re a friend’ I think I’ll be sick! How can these people not see her for what she is and they’re really just another commodity, all used to further her career and profile. Then again she does that to her actual family and children so the fact she does that to her ‘Insta family’ and followers just makes the ‘friendship’ more authentic I guess! You can just hear the sheep now;

‘How do I know that Stacey cares about me and values me? Well she uses me of course so she must care, I mean that’s what she does to her real family so I must be like one of them!’ 😳 🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rose right on the edge of the table again 😖😖 If Rex knocks her slightly or if she startles, she's going to topple straight off.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
How is she going to wake Hoe, is she going to leave Roess unattended on the table where she could roll off at any moment or leave Rex the menace in charge? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hoe Joe is still in bed really? Lazy lazy man child not like he has a hard job in the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is with putting the child on the bleeping coffee table??!!
She really is a brainless duck, she should never have been allowed to reproduce.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Love how she pretends to do all these big project EVERY single time the baby naps. She must be superwoman.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another oak door ruined 😒 she does no preparation..literally just opens the tin and wacks the paint on..it's bloody shocking really how she is just ruining that house 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 19
His head and hat and face, her face, the dirty face on Rex.
How is all of that relatable?
Cos I know none of us would allow a proper posed pic with a child with a face that grubby.
Most of us I hope would OPEN our own eyes for a photo.
And Joe well I have no comment there except….none of us would touch it with an extra long and strong barge pole.
It’s very much UNrelatable.
But I know she does it all in that way especially for the tattlers.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What has she done to that door :(
She is just brutalizing that house it’s so sad to watch 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 13
God that last post on the ‘gram with the obligatory ‘so many of you have been asking…’, what a load of guff! Have they Stacey? Have they really? What have they been asking? ‘How can I ruin a perfectly good door by doing no preparation, plastering a load of black paint over and then clagging spray painted dinosaurs on to it?’ as that’s the only thing I think a lot of people could be asking. Twattish woman, you can tell anything that was decent in that house as she’s sure to have had a go at ruining it! 😖

That woman makes an art form of being ignorant, I’m sorry but it’s true. She’s also suddenly turned into Pa Larkin at the end with ‘I didn’t sand it or anything ‘cos I’m lazy but it’s perfik!’ 🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.