Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked the bathroom ones early on today and they'd gone... long before they should've gone. I wonder if she's been properly advised that her bathroom is an accident spa and she's took them down

Reactions: 13
I checked the bathroom ones early on today and they'd gone... long before they should've gone. I wonder if she's been properly advised that her bathroom is an accident spa and she's took them down
which bathroom ones? I don’t recall seeing stories about the bath stairs did those get deleted?

Reactions: 3
Has she not posted any stories today or has she blocked me? 😆
Nothing at all on her stories today.

which bathroom ones? I don’t recall seeing stories about the bath stairs did those get deleted?
Yesterday she made bathroom steps for Rex by covering thrown together wooden steps with tiles, rough edges exposed & when she put one set at his sink blended in with the bathroom floor they look lethal.

Reactions: 10
Even if someone did tell her I doubt it would make a difference… she would just laugh it off

Reactions: 11
Nothing at all on her stories today.

Yesterday she made bathroom steps for Rex by covering thrown together wooden steps with tiles, rough edges exposed & when she put one set at his sink blended in with the bathroom floor they look lethal.
i saw the ones infront of the sink but people on previous page said she made some for the bath. Is that just speculation or was she going to move the sink steps to the bath. I must have missed something

Reactions: 5
i saw the ones infront of the sink but people on previous page said she made some for the bath. Is that just speculation or was she going to move the sink steps to the bath. I must have missed something
She said 2 & had 2 sets of wooden steps. She only showed one set being tiled & in place in the bathroom but mentioned that she was going to make steps for the bath.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She said 2 & had 2 sets of wooden steps. She only showed one set being tiled & in place in the bathroom but mentioned that she was going to make steps for the bath.
😳it gives me the fear after seeing an article of a boy who ran a bath in the middle of the night and climbed in his brother found him 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
😳it gives me the fear after seeing an article of a boy who ran a bath in the middle of the night and climbed in his brother found him 🥺
Absolutely it’s so dangerous !! there is no way I would have a toddler in a room with access to a bath ! Especially when’s she’s made it into a Dino play themed bathroom

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Maybe i am ridiculous but I hate dogs on babies. My baby is 4 days younger and I go crazy when he comes back from one of his grandparents covered in hair🤮🤮never trust a dog idc
You aren't ridiculous at all, you are just a normal responsible parent. No dog should be allowed to be all over a baby like she allows hers to, especially not one you have only owned a few weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Maybe i am ridiculous but I hate dogs on babies. My baby is 4 days younger and I go crazy when he comes back from one of his grandparents covered in hair🤮🤮never trust a dog idc
You are not at all ridiculous. You are absolutely right. I cannot stand this dangerous thing Stacey does plonking a dog on top of a little baby for the gram. It’s outrageous and irresponsible. She’s idiotic.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s literally draped that dog over a sleeping child, and posed them for the gram!
She is beyond irresponsible. I really do despair of her stupidity 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She really is the worst mum ever. I’m starting to think her and hinch are trying to compete who can be the shittest parent on Instagram?

Reactions: 21
Oh me too, due date twins 🙌😅. I’m the exact same, my partners parents have an aggressive dog so not a chance is my little one going near it.
A dog can switch so easy, I don’t understand how she can trust that dog near roess after not having it that long, especially since it’s a ‘rescue’. Crazy

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She really is the worst mum ever. I’m starting to think her and hinch are trying to compete who can be the shittest parent on Instagram?
Its 50/50 at moment - a tough one to call especially as everytime I think they can't get any worse they knock the ball out of the Park

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.