Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they prescription glasses or play/fashion glasses?
No optical assistant would tell her those glasses fit.They’re way too wide!!!
Shes such a strange creature👀
Oh my thank you. When I saw her story about her glasses the first thing I thought was that no one in an opticians would tell her that those are the correct frames for her face. They are way way 2 big. I selected glasses once which were pretty wide and I was told no they are not right for me.

1) If the opticians didn't give her any advice about them glasses then they shouldn't be doing that job.
2) If she just ignored the advice and got what she wanted then she is a complete idiot

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That bathroom is so not suitable for a two year old. To start there’s all those sharp corners which are just asking for trouble and I’ve just been looking at those steps she’s made and thinking there’s the potential for them to get mighty slippery and even more dangerous than they are already! 🤦‍♀️

I mean they’re for Mick to use when he’s getting up to the sink and if he’s anything like most two year olds he’ll manage to get water from that sink everywhere, be it if he’s washing his face, brushing his teeth or in fact anything! So once those tiled step monstrosities get wet surely they’re going to become absolutely lethal and whilst climbing up them to get to the sink may be easy I’m pretty sure going down will be taken the quick way as there will be slipping or falling involved! 😳

How can she as a mother not see how dangerous that bathroom is? It would be dangerous for anyone with all those pointy edges but since she’s supposedly designed it for a two year old how can she ignore all those possible health and safety risks?! 🤷‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong I’m not one for wrapping kids in cotton wool or treating them like they’re made of porcelain but there’s the usual bumps and scrapes that little ones naturally seem to get into and then there’s literally placing them in a room full of hazards and accidents waiting to happen! 😱

She’s fricking crackers and I genuinely hope that door will be locked so Rex isn’t able to go in there on his own and unsupervised. Stupid bloody woman, she needs to give her head a shake she really does! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 25
There’s a reason the cheap ikea bathroom steps are so popular, rubber bottom so don’t slip on wet floors, rubber on the step so feet don’t slip, I can’t believe she has done this for a 2 year old. I wouldn’t for My 3yr4month old and he’s pretty zen!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
There’s a reason the cheap ikea bathroom steps are so popular, rubber bottom so don’t slip on wet floors, rubber on the step so feet don’t slip, I can’t believe she has done this for a 2 year old. I wouldn’t for My 3yr4month old and he’s pretty zen!
Well when it becomes more about the likes and having your ego boosted by strangers online, things like what is best and practical for your child goes out the window. Remember this is a 2 year old that also has a stone hearth in his bedroom ..Cold hard steps with jaggy sharp edges that are a hazard to your child ...you don't need to be too savvy to know that they are an accident waiting to happen!

Reactions: 19
This is a load of bollocks. That bathroom isn't for rex. It's for the gram. He'll never use it. It's for the likes. She'll bathe him in the family bathroom, I mean we all know personal cleanliness isn't her strong point. She may show him having a bath in there soon but it won't be used daily. It's all for the gram.

Reactions: 18
This is a load of bollocks. That bathroom isn't for rex. It's for the gram. He'll never use it. It's for the likes. She'll bathe him in the family bathroom, I mean we all know personal cleanliness isn't her strong point. She may show him having a bath in there soon but it won't be used daily. It's all for the gram.
I’m amazed at the money she’s pumping into unnecessary things before central heating for the house. Utility room before kitchen & bathroom for a child still in nappies that shouldn’t have access to it unsupervised for at least another year.
central heating doesn’t provide any visual content so its probably bottom of the list. She’ll be tag teaming with Hinch for as long as Hinch is throwing out house content.

• Heart
I’m amazed at the money she’s pumping into unnecessary things before central heating for the house. Utility room before kitchen & bathroom for a child still in nappies that shouldn’t have access to it unsupervised for at least another year.
central heating doesn’t provide any visual content so its probably bottom of the list. She’ll be tag teaming with Hinch for as long as Hinch is throwing out house content.
The more likes she gets and more followers the more companies want to work with her. She's playing the long game

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t mentioned 5 million followers yet has she?
She’ll probably do it next week and play dumb by pretending she didn’t realise.

Reactions: 11
I just realised she was making a 2nd step for the bath. Why would she want to make it easy to access for him? Surely he’ll only need to be at the bath if there’s a supervising adult which wouldn’t require a step.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Definitely don’t need a step for the bath, just pick him up and put him in? I never had a step for a bath as a kid? Did others?

• Angry
Is she that lazy she can’t move a step from the sink to the bath or here is an idea lift your child in & out of the bath, lazy bint!

I just realised she was making a 2nd step for the bath. Why would she want to make it easy to access for him? Surely he’ll only need to be at the bath if there’s a supervising adult which wouldn’t require a step.
Don't worry about Rex being left unattended in the bath. 1) he's been bathed twice in his existence and 2) according to Stacey, Joe apparently still does the bath and bed routine for the older kids. Old enough to live in their bedsit, but too young to bathe alone. Figure that one out if you can.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is she that lazy she can’t move a step from the sink to the bath or here is an idea lift your child in & out of the bath, lazy bint!
She made them with tiles covering a wood frame. They’ll be too heavy to move about which makes it even worse if one of the kids slipped, it won’t move with the impact so the chance of a bad injury is increased.

• Angry
  • Sad
That bathroom is so not suitable for a two year old. To start there’s all those sharp corners which are just asking for trouble and I’ve just been looking at those steps she’s made and thinking there’s the potential for them to get mighty slippery and even more dangerous than they are already! 🤦‍♀️

I mean they’re for Mick to use when he’s getting up to the sink and if he’s anything like most two year olds he’ll manage to get water from that sink everywhere, be it if he’s washing his face, brushing his teeth or in fact anything! So once those tiled step monstrosities get wet surely they’re going to become absolutely lethal and whilst climbing up them to get to the sink may be easy I’m pretty sure going down will be taken the quick way as there will be slipping or falling involved! 😳

How can she as a mother not see how dangerous that bathroom is? It would be dangerous for anyone with all those pointy edges but since she’s supposedly designed it for a two year old how can she ignore all those possible health and safety risks?! 🤷‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong I’m not one for wrapping kids in cotton wool or treating them like they’re made of porcelain but there’s the usual bumps and scrapes that little ones naturally seem to get into and then there’s literally placing them in a room full of hazards and accidents waiting to happen! 😱

She’s fricking crackers and I genuinely hope that door will be locked so Rex isn’t able to go in there on his own and unsupervised. Stupid bloody woman, she needs to give her head a shake she really does! 🤬
Its not just the danger to her own child someone might be silly enough to copy her and their child might end up hurt

Reactions: 12
It boggles my mind 🤯

Reactions: 4
Are those stories about the bathroom from today? I don't follow her or Joe but just went to have a nose at Joe telling mick to calm down & the danger room bathroom & no stories there, wonder if they've dropped off or can only view if you follow?

Reactions: 3
Are those stories about the bathroom from today? I don't follow her or Joe but just went to have a nose at Joe telling mick to calm down & the danger room bathroom & no stories there, wonder if they've dropped off or can only view if you follow?
joes will be expired now, he said ‘calm it armit’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.