Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those steps 😩 it’s like an optical illusion not to mention if he trips and hits his head on them! He’s clearly an accident prone toddler! What an idiot she is

• Sad
Reactions: 30
You know how the parent's who are into running and up with sporty kids? The hippy dippy parents have hippy dippy kids?...You get the idea.I wonder will Rose think that phone is actually an extension of her mothers arm? That it's perfectly normal to have a phone in your face the whole time? It is so damaging. The content is so obviously contrived and managed.Rex doesn't know a f**king nursery rhyme yet he is singing Aleedha Keyes?? He is a right little pup.He isn't a toddler he is a small boy.And a mini delinquent.Given 5mins alone with Rose the Michael Jackson kid out the window situation would be tame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs showing what a child friendly bathroom looks like. What she's done is a deathtrap. Won't be long before he gives his head a massive smack. Absolutely clueless.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does Stacey feel the need to show us the sky whenever it looks pretty?

She implies she's the only person who can see the sky lol...

The sky isn't reserved for Instagrammers... We poor minions can also see the sky you know 😂

Homeless people spend all day looking at the sky Stacey! It's not reserved for pickle cottage 🙄

I live in the Lake District and my sky tops your sky Stacey 😂
More Sky film from above pickle cottage today because its unique to Stacey's House!

Its one of the most patronising things she does.

However did "your" sky reach the Lake District Stacey? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs showing what a child friendly bathroom looks like. What she's done is a deathtrap. Won't be long before he gives his head a massive smack. Absolutely clueless.
Why is it the press don’t cover what Stacey and mrs hinch do? They always cover other celebs ? It’s so strange I feel sorry for that kid and baby one of them is going to hurt themselves 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The steps looked safer and better the way they were before she tiled them.

Surely it’s all a joke to get a reaction here and really the house is not full of her cheap shitey creations??

• Sad
Those steps look horrendous, why not just buy the plastic IKEA / supermarket steps designed for children so they can lift them themselves, rather than that DIY tile monstrosity. Poor accident prone Rex is being set up for more avoidable incidents.
because let’s be honest they wouldn’t be as aesthetically pleasing for her bland cottage would they?

my concern is she’s made them for Rex but I guarantee that kid will not be able to move them with the weight due to the tiles 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeez, all those corners. NIce...

steps.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
why would you have a bathroom so not suitable for kids made for your toddler??? If you like the design so much have that in your own bathroom. I should be rich not Stacey I would have made better choices 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I sincerely hope (and want to give her the benefit of the doubt) that bathroom will be under lock and key for whenever Rex isn’t supervised.

• Sad
I sincerely hope (and want to give her the benefit of the doubt) that bathroom will be under lock and key for whenever Rex isn’t supervised.
This is what I’m hoping! The idea of him going in there on his own! I always have my bathroom door shut in the worries of my toddler gettting in the bath, drowning or burning themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know we used to joke about his hair changing colour because she was hiding the fact he is ginger but hes literally gone from
White blonde hair in the space of weeks
literally so vein and wrong!

also what is Rex doing in that video? He’s being shown his little sister is 1. A toy and 2. Rough behaviour is acceptable around her.

you can just tell from that tiny snippet he is one of those unbearable children who cannot and will not entertain himself for longer than one minute because he’s been brought up to think he’s the next king

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That bathroom is awful. She’s ruined good workmanship by sticking plastic tat all over it.
It is a disaster zone for a toddler. Mick won’t be able to tug the mouldy toothbrush out of the dinosaur, reach the soap holder, or even the sink safely.
The tiled steps are bizarre and God forbid he falls onto one of the many sharp edges.
Im sure the bathroom fitters are thrilled with her added touches.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.