Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
FFCADEDC-E6E1-4205-AA06-938BBCDA30B6.jpeg

25E4AB86-886A-46F5-A6AC-0C603A943DF2.jpeg

Something doesn’t add up here Stace. How is is joe. Cooking dinner at 7:40pm. But she posted a picture later on from 6:25pm of the food.
I don’t see why she has to lie?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Asparagus123

VIP Member
put your damn kids to bed!! Falling asleep on the sofa with the lights on and things going on in the background is not a calm and deep sleep for a child. Bath the poor sod and get him In bed and read him a story!!

View attachment 1062469
It’s so bloody lazy ! Glad it bothers someone else as much as it bothers me 🤣
There she is lady muck with the phone in her hand laying on the sofa again and she can’t even be bothered to put the babies to bed !!

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I feel so sorry on Leighton I know she’s joking but she always says Zachs her favourite but we all know it used to be Rex and is now rose but poor Leighton never even gets mentioned. He just gets the bus over every so often for a family picture. Leighton is actually a wizard though as sometimes he’s with Stacey and also with his dad in Scotland at the same time. Like when they did roses gender reveal 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Is she going to call Supper Nanny a Wilma ?🤔
I actually really like Jo frost and I’m so glad she called her out on those dangerous steps !

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone else gets this advert on Tattle but it’s for Dunelm. I kept looking at it and looking at it and thinking ‘that reminds me of something’ but couldn’t quite put my finger on it. 🤔

This morning however it suddenly came to me; I couldn’t believe I hadn’t realised it sooner. You have to admit the likeness is uncanny! 😆😆😆

6C9082B9-957C-4941-9456-0BE04927047E.jpeg

• Haha

Rubyronron

VIP Member
She’s literally draped that dog over a sleeping child, and posed them for the gram!
She is beyond irresponsible. I really do despair of her stupidity 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 28

123tak

Does anyone else think she's just so so rude? He's obviously spent time cooking that dinner and she's always such an ungrateful, passive aggressive nob that's covered up by it being 'banter'. It's just embarrassing for him. You've sat on your arse doing nothing and been cooked for, appreciate it and for once stop taking the piss. Also, 'apparently it's a beef Wellington'?!? Has she been living under a rock?! Come on... 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Perhaps if she wanted a bit of colour and warmth she shouldn’t have decided on stark white tiles and black fixtures, probably the least warm combination possible? 🤔😳

Also what’s with this adding ‘bloomin’ to every other sentence recently? I’ve noticed the undead sister has been doing it too. Although I’m sure they’re convinced it’s cute or endearing it’s really not, but heck, when has a little thing like that ever bothered them eh?! 😆

View attachment 1045756
This is a bathroom for a 2 year old ?? ...where is the colour, the fun, the child friendly? It's basically a cold clinical room with a few rubber dinosaurs chucked in it ...I've seen more warmth and fun in a travel lodge bathroom.

I think it's beyond sad that she isn't doing these rooms with the person it's for in mind....seriously who looks at a 2 year old boy and thinks white tiles, a black door and a plastic plant ? Don't even get me started on putting glass jars in a kids bathroom...

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
All the huns in the comments talking about their ovaries exploding and saying she is such a wonderful mum. I just can’t, how anyone can tell what someone is like as a parent by an instagram highlight reel is beyond me.
She is a disgrace for posting these pictures with the dogs. What if one of her followers try to copy with their dog and child and their child is seriously injured? So irresponsible, she has no brains

• Sad
  • Sick

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I hate dogs around babies too (and cats and I am massive cat lover!) but this is not right. What is Rose has an allergy to dogs? What if the dog laying on her is uncomfortable for her? - For me, the dog laying on Rose is not right.

..Now all the dog lovers can pile on 😂
Full on dog lover and I agree with everything you’ve said. Being a dog lover is not justification for endangering a baby and that’s what it is. Even the best behaved dogs can turn - they have no way of telling us if they are in pain, unwell or generally pissed off things that can make an adult snap never mind a dog that’s been thrown into a mad house and has to defend and hide from the feral child just so it’s not injured. Stacey is so wrong on this and she will scream troll about us but won’t admit she’s at fault

• Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I don't know how this works but can we have a poll on the next thread for the ghosts of Stacey's crafts?😂 I've been thinking about those god awful steps she's made for Rex and then i remember the tat we were treated to in the old house. Special mention to the Love Island neon grass wall that lasted all of I think 2 weeks.
The weird test tubes stuck to a wall will always be one of my favs. She's a weirdo

• Haha

heretojudge123

There’s a reason the cheap ikea bathroom steps are so popular, rubber bottom so don’t slip on wet floors, rubber on the step so feet don’t slip, I can’t believe she has done this for a 2 year old. I wouldn’t for My 3yr4month old and he’s pretty zen!

• Sad

emz22

I don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a newer build if she just wanted to paint everything black and grey 🙄 who buys a period property to just ruin it 🤦🏼‍♀️