Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kedece

That photo of the dog lying on Rose made my blood run cold. I cant believe that idiot of a woman is risking her child like that purely for an Instagram post. It's appalling. Cant she see the danger she's putting the baby in

Shes a disgrace and an appalimg mother

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
Maybe i am ridiculous but I hate dogs on babies. My baby is 4 days younger and I go crazy when he comes back from one of his grandparents covered in hair🤮🤮never trust a dog idc
You aren't ridiculous at all, you are just a normal responsible parent. No dog should be allowed to be all over a baby like she allows hers to, especially not one you have only owned a few weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Rex the performing 2 year old, is washing his hands for the 97th time this morning with bone dry, never been creased pyjama top sleeves and sink is dry too.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Asparagus123

VIP Member
We mention that Rex doesn’t have any toys and she never plays with him so now we get treated to a really “natural” video of Stacey “faking” sorry playing with Rex 🙄

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
She knows that 3 yr old is just gonna leave skidders in the toilet right? Like wow what a genuine waste of money he isn't going to care. My daughter just loves her flashing toothbrush and the showing her tooth fairy her teeth every night (the tooth fairy watches through the mirror 😁)

• Haha
  • Heart

bamboo98

VIP Member
Rex hardly ever goes to nursery does he? I know he’s still young but he needs to be around other kids so he can learn how to behave properly since she doesn’t teach him right from wrong.

bamboo98

VIP Member
The audacity of having to work 3 days. And not even hard work. She must be SO tired 😢

Dickhead what she is.

Raija

This sums up the "influencers" to the point 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Just came on to say SS is so irresponsible showing that dog laying over her little baby. Her sarcastic message about being “right here” really pissed me off. She’s got a bloody phone in her hand. It can take a second for that dog to turn if Rose moved suddenly. Even if she generally believes it’s perfectly safe, why show it knowing there will be followers who copy her and might not be so lucky.
Also has she even stopped to consider that some of these “Wilmas” may have had a bad experience with their own dog/child and are trying to warn her. She’s so arrogant that she probably hasn’t even considered that!

• Sad

tinksop

I cannot actually believe she has used the phrase ‘siamese twins’ it’s so offensive and derogatory. She obviously means conjoined, but is that really any better. I’m not being over sensitive here, just because it’s something that might have been commonly used years ago doesn’t make it ok.

I’ve actually messaged her to tell her it’s inappropriate. Don’t really know why as she’ll probably never see it or read it, and I’d never in a million years usually message a stranger on the internet, but I really believe in calling people out on their ignorance, even if they didn’t mean to offend.

Aaaaaaaaa12

She tries to make herself so relatable to ‘normal’ working people, with her my maternity leave finishes etc. Since it’s ‘finished’ she’s spent one day at a photo shoot, which she took Roess to and now she’s going away for a new job, which I doubt is sitting on the tills at Tesco, and she’s taking Roess again. The rest of the time she’s been at home.
When most people finish mat leave, they have to leave their kids in childcare/with family for 10 hours a day, and get to spend maybe a couple of quality hours with them during the week!! Whilst paying extortionate amounts for the privilege. Yet she’s got Hoe at home also not working to look after the rest of her kids 🙄

tinatina0604

Wow I think that is actually the worst thing ever from her. That baby was probably fast asleep before a dog climbed all over her. It is so important to be able to control your dog and let them know who is boss.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The Wilma thing must mean she’s had various people telling her she’s being unsafe, Rose on the floor, Rose on the table, Rose on the sofas, dogs climbing all over her. And yet she still won’t change her ways. She is there but what if Rex hurt himself and she had to sort him out, would she think to pick Rose up first and move her somewhere safe. I doubt it.
I just can't fathom why she would let the dog climb all over her 3 month old baby anyway? Why would you do that, film it, put it on the gram, and then be snidey and have a dig at people who are concerned about her lack of concern? What if the dog stepped on the baby's face, what if by allowing the dog to walk on the baby he accidentally hurt her? What a fucking idiot she is.

• Sad
  • Heart

loopylil

When I had my daughter my son was 18 months, I always always made extra cuddle time alone so 1. He still felt so loved 2. He didn’t resent his sister. This stupid cow is building resentment without realising it! You are a mum to 4 give them all respectable love and time. So angry with her and feel for Mick he’s a little git but it’s because of his parenting 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
i know I thought the same, so bad!
It’s the first thing you see in the pics, jagged edges & bad grouting. Really bad publicity for the company as it looks like it’s all part of the bath. Unless someone saw her stories the day she was throwing them together they’d never know she made them.