Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1051456

There's always receipts as the rags write about every fejka and fart she does.
This really is absolutely bleeping awful 🤮
I remember at the time thinking, what the duck has she done? It’s actually worse than I remember.
No wonder she has taken it all down, don’t think she mentioned it to the sheepies though.
Wonder if the test tubes have gone too.

Reactions: 11
Just when you think it can’t get any worse than the wooden steps she shows the tiled bath steps which again will become slippy when getting out of the bath.
It’s bad enough my little girl stepping out the bath on to a bloody bath mat 🤣 Jesus wept that is scary

She’s a bleeping idiot creating a death trap climbing frame in that bathroom with all the steps and sharp edges!! As if Rex isn’t injured enough 😭

Also she clearly wasn’t paying attention when making that montage, the real unfiltered ginger Rex is on show 🧡
Oh wow she really does filter him to be blonde!

Reactions: 10
Has she done any big reveal or make over of the annex? I’ve never seen her mention it. Is that because her 2 kids that aren’t joe’s have been downgraded to a cow shed? 🤔
We saw Z&L rooms & the cluedo room for Joe aswell as the little kitchen area for the boys to make snacks. I don’t think she’ll show Harry’s room so the upstairs is probably off limits fully. I suspect the other rooms are possibly for Nanny use, she’s never ever shown or mentioned them but they’re on the floor plans online. That’s just me speculating though, it’s odd that she excluded them when showing every other part of the house & annexe

Reactions: 7
'sooooo many of you are asking where this is from'
*maybe 2 huns asked
'it's sooo pretty she designs them all herself'
*they literally have dots on.
'it's a small business'
*Nearly half a million followers 🙄

She riles me.
Just a trick by influencers to make it look like they aren’t “advertising” but your friend who is simply answering a question. Sadly lots of ss fanbase lack the skills to spot this.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thus its spot on the way influencers kids will feel when older and have the camera shoved in their face all their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a trick by influencers to make it look like they aren’t “advertising” but your friend who is simply answering a question. Sadly lots of ss fanbase lack the skills to spot this.
It’s the ‘it’s a lovely little small business’ that gets me, like she deserves kudos for doing someone a good turn and shopping with them instead of one of the big retailers. It’s all for show but I can imagine the sheep bleating ‘ah isn’t Stacey lovely helping them out.’ 🙄

It’s laughable as most of them aren’t really small at all! Basically Stacey does what the rest of us do; she buys stuff (when she buys it!) from the place that has what she wants at a price that suits her. I mean that house of hers is full of stuff from a little retailer called IKEA; the last time I checked you weren’t going to buy meatballs and flat packed furniture out of a lovely little Swedish man’s box room! 😉 Mind I’m sure if she could get away with it Stacey would tell us that! 🤦‍♀️😬

Thus its spot on the way influencers kids will feel when older and have the camera shoved in their face all their lives.

This is spot on. It’s like they read here and made a video based on what we say. It should go viral.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is that baby just left on the floor to sleep? She could be in her cot literally In the next room, safer away from T. rex jumping around over her on a chair. I just don’t get why she needs to always make out the baby has to be right next to her all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I was cringing then. If Rex had leaned on the back of the chair it could have tipped on top of the baby 😖

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lucky she cut the montage just as mick jr was about to climb over that chair and potentially land on the sleeping baby beneath it 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Why is that baby just left on the floor to sleep? She could be in her cot literally In the next room, safer away from T. rex jumping around over her on a chair. I just don’t get why she needs to always make out the baby has to be right next to her all the time
I really don’t get this at all. Put her in her bedroom & set up a camera monitor, it’s not that hard & at least she’ll be safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Literally ran here. Put that poor baby to sleep in an actual cot or Moses basket. Not a basket on the coffee table, not on the sofa with cushions, not in a dog bed and CERTAINLY not on the floor with a feral 2 year old bouncing around in a chair 2 inches away from her head.
What in the hell is wrong with her that she just doesn’t see these things???

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.