Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
"Happy valentines day daddy". What the fuck. That sounds so wrong. Each to their own but I've always believed it was meant to be about the love between both partners, no? I find it incredibly uncomfortable when people send Valentine's cards to mum/dad from their wee bairns. Sorry if I have offended anyone if you do the same but just find the whole thing a bit weird.

Reactions: 28

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Anyone seen Joe's story of Rex today?
He's ragging the shit out of Roses baby gym, it's literally tipping. He's either going to break it or cause an accident. Ffs these pair of pricks have ruined that child.

The look on his face says it all!!
Screenshot_20220202-134502_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Cannot believe she has done that bathroom up for just a 3 year old?? Never seen anything so tacky in all my life. Bet them poor boys in the annexe have just got a bog standard bathroom because there not her favourites, woman is a disgrace 😡

• Angry

abccc_

Chatty Member
I am getting public toilet at a bus station vibes from that black toilet 🤢🤢🤢 #boak

• Haha

brookemck8

VIP Member
Could she seriously not have wiped rexs face?? Dirty children are NOT relatable. She is a dirty beast

• Sick
Reactions: 27

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
Anyone who believes it is vulnerable in some way which is why Stacey and her like need to be heavily regulated. They get away with taking advantage of vulnerable people and it is so wrong. She is no different than the person who rock's up to elderly people's homes and starts doing odd jobs and absolutely ripping them off. She is a scam artist.
I completely agree. When you read comments on Facebook newspaper and magazine stories about her, there is a set type of person who praises her, and says how much they love her, they are mainly what would be classed as vulnerable, and older people who don't understand as much the social media games people play

• Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting!! She’s teaching that dog that it’s ok to lie on a baby!!! She shouldn’t be allowed pets or children!

• Sad

grannyof2

Chatty Member
both their smiles remind me of manic depressives who have those fixed smiles. They’ve got the kids doing it as well, Rex probably can’t help it because he’s got a massive mouth 😳 but the two older boys, you can see theirs are forced
It annoys me even more now that Mrs hinch does it too, she’s obsessed with being like Stacey

Tea in one hand, phone in the other and a baby who can now roll on a separate sofa. Accident waiting to happen.
God nobody cares about roses feet, jezz you aren’t the only woman with a baby, she needs to get over the fact that nobody thinks your children are the cutest most adorable children in the world, sorry if that sounds horrible but I’m just being honest, I thought my children were the cutest babies but I didn’t expect other people to

Last edited:
  • Heart

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Haven't been on here for ages, so don't know what's been said already, but that bathroom is not a bathroom for a toddler. Sure it's got dinosaurs stuck her ethere and everywhere but it's a modern grown up bathroom. Also why does rex need his own bathroom? All I know is this she 100% has a cleaner because I know she ain't gonna be running round cleaning all these rooms, she might make it look like she does for the gram but I don't believe it.
It’s just ridiculous. The sink on its own is 7 shades of wrong. Too high, too small & shallow for splashy kids hands and don’t even get me started on those A&E visit inspired corners.

Where are the colourful tiles, bath mats, towels? Fun & funky storage? That bathroom is of a size most of us can only dream of and had the potential for just the most amazing renovation.
But no. It’s been Stacy-fied.

• Sad

Scragbags

VIP Member
You can tell on his face whilst he's doing it aswell that he knows he's doing wrong. He just keeps looking at joe almost to see how much he can get away with

• Sad

Marylou

VIP Member
A toilet that's not white is never a good idea. God forbid one of them would pass blood, you'd never know if there was a health problem. The whole aesthetic of the bathroom is just awful 😖 she honestly has shyte taste in decor.

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Reading back over Tattle this morning I started off thinking the dog skeleton was one of her all time lows, which it most definitely was, but then I realised it was only one of them! 🤦‍♀️

There was of course the Mick ending up in hospital saga and the whole debacle that went with that; I remember thinking after that she couldn’t get any worse but then she’s gone on to prove me wrong time and time again! 😳

Mind some leave a longer lasting impression than others… those pregnancy pictures that dodgy Dave so kindly snapped (him being the photographer was a major part of the problem!) are something I’d prefer to forget! Sadly I still have nightmares about him chasing me through the forest with his camera before looking down to find aIl I’m wearing is a badly positioned sheet and he’s not even my Dad! 🙀😖

😆😆😆

• Haha
Those steps look horrendous, why not just buy the plastic IKEA / supermarket steps designed for children so they can lift them themselves, rather than that DIY tile monstrosity. Poor accident prone Rex is being set up for more avoidable incidents.

• Sad
Ellegee I was gonna suggest it was her Dad that prepared the door, as he’s usually in the background, but I’ve just seen that he’s currently in Jamaica and he’s kindly describing a leaf of a tree that increases menstruation…why anyone wants to increase menstruation is beyond me and between that grossness and Label Lady show us her menstruation drawer today, I have to go lie in a darkened room.

• Sick
  • Wow

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I seem to remember she was sprawled out on the hospital bed scoffing down a baked potato and beans whilst watching a film on Netflix while Hucknall was in surgery.
I have no words really for this scruffy freak.
I hate it when she tries to take the piss out of ‘Wilmas’ as she puts it, just makes her look bothered.
Why does she talk about the ‘older boys’,particularly L, like he is a fucking adult? 10 is young!
Also, be honest skanky, you’re the worst for dodging the shower/bath.
I bet you smell like an open sewer on a summer’s day. Bitch.

• Haha
  • Sad

bamboo98

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she leave Rose with Joe while she has a bath? Does she think it’s relatable to have her next to her all the time? It’s weird more than anything.

• Sad