Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they prescription glasses or play/fashion glasses?
No optical assistant would tell her those glasses fit.They’re way too wide!!!
Shes such a strange creature👀

Reactions: 14
Her head can’t be that small if it accommodates that enormous gob.
Stupid dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s butchering the house 😩 so sad. The older boys deserve a bathroom way before Rex. It’s disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Someone is absolutely loving herself in those new glasses don’t think we have been treated to her face this much in ages !
Just shows the ridiculous filters she uses which I would think go against the dove campaign she gets paid for 🤔

“”Dove has released a moving video called ‘Reverse Selfie’ to address the impact of editing apps on the self-esteem of young people.
Dove’s Self-Esteem research project found that 85% of girls were using retouching apps and image ‘filters’ by the age of 13.”””

View attachment 1033224
Stop filtering your children!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That's a very modern and stylish minimalist bathroom but it doesn't suit the house style at all. She's all over the place in style.

Reactions: 21
I know hygiene is definitely low on the priority list in the Solomon household but Rex’s toothbrush looks so grotty in the clip where she’s putting all the bits around the sink. Get him a new one fgs 🤮 The toothbrush I use for cleaning the bathroom looks in better condition than his toothbrush.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Zachary and leightons rooms are in the Annexe over the way in the garden it’s in her highlights even though she doesn’t actually make it clear that it is a completely separate building
I know they have their rooms over there but I just hope that’s for show and actually they sleep in the same house as the rest of the family. They use those rooms in the annex for playing or when Joe is over there with Harry but they have bunk beds in the main house too.

Reactions: 4
That's a very modern and stylish minimalist bathroom but it doesn't suit the house style at all. She's all over the place in style.
Haven't been on here for ages, so don't know what's been said already, but that bathroom is not a bathroom for a toddler. Sure it's got dinosaurs stuck her ethere and everywhere but it's a modern grown up bathroom. Also why does rex need his own bathroom? All I know is this she 100% has a cleaner because I know she ain't gonna be running round cleaning all these rooms, she might make it look like she does for the gram but I don't believe it.

Reactions: 12
I know they have their rooms over there but I just hope that’s for show and actually they sleep in the same house as the rest of the family. They use those rooms in the annex for playing or when Joe is over there with Harry but they have bunk beds in the main house too.
Spoiler: they don’t. There is literally no room for them in the main house unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not usually one for being particularly safety ott, but the corners on that sink in Rex’s bedroom 😩 split head incoming

Reactions: 18
Spoiler: they don’t. There is literally no room for them in the main house unfortunately.
We were talking about a spare bedroom Stacey has never shown so there is a space which I am hoping she uses. If she now shows that room set up as a craft room I’ll lose that last shred of hope. None of us have been there though so it is all speculation at the moment.

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah because a little boy really wants a black and white bathroom with a couple of dinosaurs 🤣 why not put more effort in clearly for the gram 🤣🤣

• Sad
I still can’t believe she gave a 2 year old the room with the en-suite! In fact I can’t believe she chose that house that doesn’t fit them all. When you look at Rightmove in her area for £1.2 mill there’s some huge , lovely houses that would fit the whole family. They also have land too. I just don’t understand why she didn’t buy a house that doesn’t work for them ??

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The other spare room was only about the same size as Roess pink floral horror - the room where there wasn't space for both a cot and a chest of drawers, so I think she'd struggle to get 2 beds in there.

I still think they don't sleep in the annex regularly unless Harry is over/ TanJoe stays there as well but only because all the boys, Rex included, are basically crashing out on the sofa or her bed (while TanJoe sleeps in Rex's bed - hence why she's not bothered about the bathroom risks). Which is still tit because what kid wants to be dossing on the sofa every night because their actual bedroom is in a separate building?

She bought that house because she was blinded by the size of the plot, the pool and the 'gram opportunities, and as they'd reduced the price and she thought she was getting a bargain (she wasn't). It just proves that Instafame and getting stuff for free is more of a priority for her than her own kids, which is pretty sad.

TanJoe is responsible too for allowing it, but as this is all Stacey's money, I suspect he doesn't get much of a say.

I really can’t see that happening the 4th bedroom is not very big

BEDROOM 4
10' 7" x 6' 5" (3.23m x 1.96m) Double glazed windows to front and side, electric heater.

Reactions: 4
I hope they have but I can’t help but think that if this was true she would have posted a pic of it just to stop all the accusations about the annexe boys.

I know hygiene is definitely low on the priority list in the Solomon household but Rex’s toothbrush looks so grotty in the clip where she’s putting all the bits around the sink. Get him a new one fgs 🤮 The toothbrush I use for cleaning the bathroom looks in better condition than his toothbrush.
The toothbrush I used to use to clean the bathroom but threw away cos it was filthy is cleaner than Rex’s toothbrush……

The other spare room was only about the same size as Roess pink floral horror - the room where there wasn't space for both a cot and a chest of drawers, so I think she'd struggle to get 2 beds in there.

I still think they don't sleep in the annex regularly unless Harry is over/ TanJoe stays there as well but only because all the boys, Rex included, are basically crashing out on the sofa or her bed (while TanJoe sleeps in Rex's bed - hence why she's not bothered about the bathroom risks). Which is still tit because what kid wants to be dossing on the sofa every night because their actual bedroom is in a separate building?

She bought that house because she was blinded by the size of the plot, the pool and the 'gram opportunities, and as they'd reduced the price and she thought she was getting a bargain (she wasn't). It just proves that Instafame and getting stuff for free is more of a priority for her than her own kids, which is pretty sad.

TanJoe is responsible too for allowing it, but as this is all Stacey's money, I suspect he doesn't get much of a say.
Right…. The money she has spent could have bought a much bigger home with enough space for them all but instead she was blinded by the itsasham prospect of a renovation job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.