Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they have but I can’t help but think that if this was true she would have posted a pic of it just to stop all the accusations about the annexe boys.
I don’t think she would as that would invite questions from her followers about why the boys need another bedroom. If it is set up for them she will never show it. The only speculation about where they sleep is a few hundred people on here, not amongst everyone.

Reactions: 9
Haven't been on here for ages, so don't know what's been said already, but that bathroom is not a bathroom for a toddler. Sure it's got dinosaurs stuck her ethere and everywhere but it's a modern grown up bathroom. Also why does rex need his own bathroom? All I know is this she 100% has a cleaner because I know she ain't gonna be running round cleaning all these rooms, she might make it look like she does for the gram but I don't believe it.
It’s just ridiculous. The sink on its own is 7 shades of wrong. Too high, too small & shallow for splashy kids hands and don’t even get me started on those A&E visit inspired corners.

Where are the colourful tiles, bath mats, towels? Fun & funky storage? That bathroom is of a size most of us can only dream of and had the potential for just the most amazing renovation.
But no. It’s been Stacy-fied.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m not usually one for being particularly safety ott, but the corners on that sink in Rex’s bedroom 😩 split head incoming
Maybe the bathroom was decorated months ago (pre records) and the sink is how he split his lip and needed surgery?

Am I too deep in conspiracy theories here? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s clear that the older boys have their bedrooms over in the annexe, as to whether that’s where they sleep or not is anyone’s guess. I think what speaks volumes though is how deliberately vague Stacey is about it all. She knows whatever the situation is it’s not ideal, in fact it’s the sort of thing she’d be sent to ‘sort’ out on her TV show… 🤔

Now that’s a thought, maybe someone should contact the BBC and apply to take part in her next show using her details and housing situation?! It’s probably bizarre enough to pique their interest! Something along the lines of;

‘… oh I love Stacey Solomon and seeing what she did for people last series made me realise how I needed her to come here (😉 just luring them in with a bit of flattery!!)… we’ve got a big house but just not the space in the configuration we need; the older children have their own rooms but they’re actually in a separate building and so at times they sleep over in the main house on the sofa/spare bed/camp bed/shared room… on the other hand I’ve made my two year old a dinosaur inspired bathroom but it’s not gone very well, also it turns out the whole room isn’t very two year old friendly and the way it’s going we’re going to be on first name terms and exchanging Christmas cards with the staff at A&E…’

I mean failing Sort Your Life Out I suppose DIY SOS might give them a go? It’d be worth it just to see the looks on the faces of the professionals when they saw her DIY efforts in all their glory!

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg Joe just told Rex to calm down, after nearly hitting rosess with her play gym 😳 first time seen him be told

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone seen Joe's story of Rex today?
He's ragging the tit out of Roses baby gym, it's literally tipping. He's either going to break it or cause an accident. Ffs these pair of pricks have ruined that child.

The look on his face says it all!!
Screenshot_20220202-134502_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Anyone seen Joe's story of Rex today?
He's ragging the tit out of Roses baby gym, it's literally tipping. He's either going to break it or cause an accident. Ffs these pair of pricks have ruined that child.

The look on his face says it all!!
View attachment 1034785
Chirst didn't see his face that's quite bad! But then the best big brother sign lol come on he has just nearly knocked her out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You can tell on his face whilst he's doing it aswell that he knows he's doing wrong. He just keeps looking at joe almost to see how much he can get away with

• Sad
You can tell on his face whilst he's doing it aswell that he knows he's doing wrong. He just keeps looking at joe almost to see how much he can get away with
He definitely knows what he's doing.
I said this along time and I'll say it again, I know when I see a spiteful kid and Rex is absolutely a spiteful kid.

Reactions: 18
1643815439156.png

Them teeth bleeping hell she could chew an apple through a letter box and Spongebob called Stace, he wants his glasses back.

1643815477639.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg Joe just told Rex to calm down, after nearly hitting rosess with her play gym 😳 first time seen him be told
God yea my heart nearly missed a beat when he started doing that! I was shouting at him to stop,that was so bloddy close to that babys head there!!! 😱

Reactions: 12
Bless em, they try don't they but the Walton's they are not 👹😂 That manic rocking is very in key with the opinion yesterday of the beige house being like a padded cell. Poor Mick, he's just looking for attention. Again.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That story with him banging the dinosaurs around next to roess 😩 am I just being overly sensitive or does that make anyone else nervous?! One slight move and that’s on her head 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Surely Rex is going to fall off that home made steps what’s with her trying to diy everything is it to try make her look more relatable ?

That story with him banging the dinosaurs around next to roess 😩 am I just being overly sensitive or does that make anyone else nervous?! One slight move and that’s on her head 🙄
Made me very nervous 😬 no way he understands not to swing them about poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Speaking of filters, the left was from Stacey's story yesterday, and the right from Joe's on the same day.

So what colour is her hair meant to be? 🙄
Even her glasses frames are different colours

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That step.. why would anyone have a TILE step for a toddler? I can’t believe what I’ve seen. I honest to god pray he doesn’t run and trip into that thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Those steps look horrendous, why not just buy the plastic IKEA / supermarket steps designed for children so they can lift them themselves, rather than that DIY tile monstrosity. Poor accident prone Rex is being set up for more avoidable incidents.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.