Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she loved the old sink and the style of it but now she’s ripped it out and made it all modern. Then she’s made it tacky by sticking dinosaurs to the wall
Keep your eyes open- her dodgy Dad’ll have that sink up for sale in the local FridayAd by the end of the week, it’s probably worth a bob or two 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot believe she has done that bathroom up for just a 3 year old?? Never seen anything so tacky in all my life. Bet them poor boys in the annexe have just got a bog standard bathroom because there not her favourites, woman is a disgrace 😡
That would have made a lovely bathroom for a teenager (without the dinos of course) if shed have thought about putting her long lost annexe boys in the same house as them 😔😔

Reactions: 19
That would have made a lovely bathroom for a teenager (without the dinos of course) if shed have thought about putting her long lost annexe boys in the same house as them 😔😔
Maybe there’s some room moves going on behind the scenes. There’s still a spare room that we never see beside Rex’s room

Reactions: 2
Why does Stacey feel the need to show us the sky whenever it looks pretty?

She implies she's the only person who can see the sky lol...

The sky isn't reserved for Instagrammers... We poor minions can also see the sky you know 😂

Homeless people spend all day looking at the sky Stacey! It's not reserved for pickle cottage 🙄

I live in the Lake District and my sky tops your sky Stacey 😂
#nofilter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone is absolutely loving herself in those new glasses don’t think we have been treated to her face this much in ages !
Just shows the ridiculous filters she uses which I would think go against the dove campaign she gets paid for 🤔

“”Dove has released a moving video called ‘Reverse Selfie’ to address the impact of editing apps on the self-esteem of young people.
Dove’s Self-Esteem research project found that 85% of girls were using retouching apps and image ‘filters’ by the age of 13.”””

3BD57402-B7CE-462A-80E9-8A1001D3E926.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe there’s some room moves going on behind the scenes. There’s still a spare room that we never see beside Rex’s room
Did she not use that for her new wardrobes she had fitted, her dressing area where her teas made is ???

Reactions: 4
My heads not really average my glasses come from the 12-15 range I’m nearly 40 not sure what all the fuss is about

Reactions: 8
Did she not use that for her new wardrobes she had fitted, her dressing area where her teas made is ???
No that’s another room

The floor plan has 2 bedrooms one side, one of those is Roess. Then Rex’s room, the master bathroom & the dressing room are on the other side & the master bedroom at the end so there’s one room unaccounted for.

Reactions: 3
No that’s another room

The floor plan has 2 bedrooms one side, one of those is Roess. Then Rex’s room, the master bathroom & the dressing room are on the other side & the master bedroom at the end so there’s one room unaccounted for.
Surely Zach and Leighton share that room unless Harry is there in which case Joe goes over to the annex as well.

Reactions: 4
Surely Zach and Leighton share that room unless Harry is there in which case Joe goes over to the annex as well.
Zachary and leightons rooms are in the Annexe over the way in the garden it’s in her highlights even though she doesn’t actually make it clear that it is a completely separate building

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.