Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually ever going to take those dogs for a walk outside of the bloody garden?!
They need different smells and stimulation not a walk round the bloody garden no matter how big it is!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ellegee I was gonna suggest it was her Dad that prepared the door, as he’s usually in the background, but I’ve just seen that he’s currently in Jamaica and he’s kindly describing a leaf of a tree that increases menstruation…why anyone wants to increase menstruation is beyond me and between that grossness and Label Lady show us her menstruation drawer today, I have to go lie in a darkened room.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How the duck does she know the dogs like the sound of the leaves, did they tell her 😂
I would hardly call where they are ‘the woods’
Letting your dogs out for a tit in the garden is not going for a walk.
Knew she would be too lazy to walk the dogs.

Reactions: 21
She absolutely did sand that door or got someone to prep it for her. Why would she let on she didn’t? You can see the surface layer has been removed when you compare these 2 pics
Also there are no visible holes where that towel holder was …someone’s filled them in

Reactions: 15
She said ‘Theo and teddy are exhausted’ I thought Theo was the one who died and peanut is the other one?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t she leave Rose with Joe while she has a bath? Does she think it’s relatable to have her next to her all the time? It’s weird more than anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why doesn’t she leave Rose with Joe while she has a bath? Does she think it’s relatable to have her next to her all the time? It’s weird more than anything.
But Joe and Mick are cooking toad in the hole, Mick is an excellent cook.
I’m sure Roess loves watching SS soaping her bush.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Taken dogs for a walk”
You mean you have gone in your huge garden? You haven’t gone out for a walk. Literally just letting them run around your grounds 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
PERRLEEEEESEE (yes I know spelled incorrectly) tell me that I am not the only one sick of seeing her saggy backside eating her granny knickers and in the style effing bottoms! I’m just not interested. Makes me unwell.

• Haha
“Taken dogs for a walk”
You mean you have gone in your huge garden? You haven’t gone out for a walk. Literally just letting them run around your grounds 🙄
She means she went out for a fag/walk across to the annexe & the dogs had a run about for the 5 mins it took.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She means she went out for a fag/walk across to the annexe & the dogs had a run about for the 5 mins it took.
5 minutes in the car ain’t it ? In good traffic as well. good 30 min walk to the annexe

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
i wonder if it was a lapse of memory or she done it on purpose to up there engagement with her oh I’m so silly post
On purpose of course like her hiding the skeleton dog under the arch in the garden a few days after Theo died

On purpose of course like her hiding the skeleton dog under the arch in the garden a few days after Theo died
She is so sick in the head for doing that. It’s clear again it’s for engagement! Vile woman. Poor Theo

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.