Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rex isn't going to be able to see those dinosaur hooks or even reach them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rex isn't going to be able to see those dinosaur hooks or even reach them!!
I was thinking exactly this, give the kid hooks he can’t get to in his death trap bathroom I mean cmon ffs I know he will never be alone but still😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a reason you prepare Stacey it's lasts longer and you can tell you don't prepare as the stuff looks tit after a few months!

Reactions: 19
Can’t believe I have just witnessed her ruin that beautiful door 😭 she is ruining that house room by room if I was the previous owner I’d be devastated… just awful

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why is she dressing up the dogs to take them for a walk? I don’t mean to offend anyone but I don’t get the whole dressing up of pets. They have a fur coat they don’t need jumpers or dresses. I get a actual dog coat for some dogs if it’s colder for a walk. They are some people that dress there dogs up all the time in different outfits I find it bizarre.

Reactions: 17
She’s rushed the whole house for content. Nothing is in theme with the beauty of the natural house. That original door was stunning! She’s hasn’t even sanded or primed by the sound of it so that black paint will chip off in weeks. What’s the point in buying an expensive house to absolutely botch it. I know Hinch has no colour imagination but at least it’s all in keeping of the actual house. Nothing in Stacey’s matches or goes at all

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a newer build if she just wanted to paint everything black and grey 🙄 who buys a period property to just ruin it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I was thinking exactly this, give the kid hooks he can’t get to in his death trap bathroom I mean cmon ffs I know he will never be alone but still😂
Oh, I think he will be left alone.
This is mother of the century here.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s deleted the story with reference to siamese twins! Glad it was bought to her attention, but don’t worry stace, I took a screen shot.

Be nice if she acknowledged that it’s not appropriate language and maybe helped to educate her followers!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s deleted the story with reference to siamese twins! Glad it was bought to her attention, but don’t worry stace, I took a screen shot.

Be nice if she acknowledged that it’s not appropriate language and maybe helped to educate her followers!
Still there for me

Reactions: 2
Do people actually message these knobheads and say where did u buy ur black paint ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if some can see it and others depending on wether they have closed or reopened the app

Reactions: 3

would rose tell the difference between her mother and Elmo. The voices are the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh really? That’s strange I just had another look and can see all the other stories before and afterwards - the cake and the daft wobbly voice, but not the actual reference to Siamese twins 🤷‍♀️
Did you report it to Insta? Might explain why it’s missing for you.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.