Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of that bathroom stuff is in child proof storage. I’m not really surprised though 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I feel so sorry on Leighton I know she’s joking but she always says Zachs her favourite but we all know it used to be Rex and is now rose but poor Leighton never even gets mentioned. He just gets the bus over every so often for a family picture. Leighton is actually a wizard though as sometimes he’s with Stacey and also with his dad in Scotland at the same time. Like when they did roses gender reveal 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She jokes to much about the favourite child thing! I wonder where their bathroom is then

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Fill a kids bathroom with jars that are full of objects that look like sweets. She's an absolute moron.
Why does a toddler need bath salts even if it is just for decoration.
GLASS storage in a fully tiled bathroom. Wtf is she thinking?!? Maybe Hoping for another hospital visit!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How old is Rex?
Does he really need dinosaur thrush bombs? Surely, when they are young and their skin is so perfect, wouldn't a normal baby branded bath/wash suffice?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Shes trolling us . .
🤣 saying about the annexe boys not washing and whose her "favourite" child 🤣

• Haha
How old is Rex?
Does he really need dinosaur thrush bombs? Surely, when they are young and their skin is so perfect, wouldn't a normal baby branded bath/wash suffice?
He won’t use them, she doesn’t ever seem to bath him. He always runs around filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I seem to remember she was sprawled out on the hospital bed scoffing down a baked potato and beans whilst watching a film on Netflix while Hucknall was in surgery.
I have no words really for this scruffy freak.
I hate it when she tries to take the piss out of ‘Wilmas’ as she puts it, just makes her look bothered.
Why does she talk about the ‘older boys’,particularly L, like he is a bleeping adult? 10 is young!
Also, be honest skanky, you’re the worst for dodging the shower/bath.
I bet you smell like an open sewer on a summer’s day. witch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She said she bought two so she can show us, as if anyone is desperate to see it before he does! 🙄

• Haha
Does he need permission to go fishing? Really?
Who does she think she is to tell a grown man what he can and can’t do. Ridiculous.

All the things she’s got Joe seem more like presents for her than for him…

- Him out of the house for 2 days
- A wooden wall clock
- A glass that says ‘Pickle Cottage’

What grown-ass man wants the world to know he needs ‘permission’ to go fishing, or those last 2 things for pickle bleeping cottage, it’s not for him is it…

• Sad
A gift of being ‘allowed’ to go away for 2 nights?!? Ffs.
Also, that clock - is there anything in that house that doesn’t have either ‘pickle house’ or some wank saying/phrase on it?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.