Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really? That’s strange I just had another look and can see all the other stories before and afterwards - the cake and the daft wobbly voice, but not the actual reference to Siamese twins 🤷‍♀️
Did u report it? If so it goes of your feed

Reactions: 4
See she used super quick drying paint again. A spare hour and it’s painted, dried, spray painted plastic tat; dried and screwed into the door. The woman is no less than a liar a miracle worker

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Reading back over Tattle this morning I started off thinking the dog skeleton was one of her all time lows, which it most definitely was, but then I realised it was only one of them! 🤦‍♀️

There was of course the Mick ending up in hospital saga and the whole debacle that went with that; I remember thinking after that she couldn’t get any worse but then she’s gone on to prove me wrong time and time again! 😳

Mind some leave a longer lasting impression than others… those pregnancy pictures that dodgy Dave so kindly snapped (him being the photographer was a major part of the problem!) are something I’d prefer to forget! Sadly I still have nightmares about him chasing me through the forest with his camera before looking down to find aIl I’m wearing is a badly positioned sheet and he’s not even my Dad! 🙀😖

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I didn’t follow her on this thread with the hospital saga so no idea about that one

Reactions: 2
Anyone got photos of the skeleton dog thing? Remember it mentioned but never saw it

Reactions: 6
i wonder if it was a lapse of memory or she done it on purpose to up there engagement with her oh I’m so silly post
Yep done on purpose so she will get lots of messages,and of course the "ohh how could I do such a thing " at 7o'clock!!!

What in God's name are these trousers hoe is wearing!! 😱😱 he must be wearing them for a joke ,seriously!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t follow her on this thread with the hospital saga so no idea about that one
hospital saga was she had to go back to hospital with rex before this she did a montage of everything she packed. Such as diet coke in a bottle, a fejka dove shampoo that she #AD’d, all the personalised goods she could etc. She then proceeded to stand on a hospital bed to take pics of everything she had packed and tagged all the businesses. She then decorated the hospital room with fake plants and tit. This was whilst rex was in his op. I might have missed bits but I am sure people can add x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
hospital saga was she had to go back to hospital with rex before this she did a montage of everything she packed. Such as diet coke in a bottle, a fejka dove shampoo that she #AD’d, all the personalised goods she could etc. She then proceeded to stand on a hospital bed to take pics of everything she had packed and tagged all the businesses. She then decorated the hospital room with fake plants and tit. This was whilst rex was in his op. I might have missed bits but I am sure people can add x
and on top of all that wasn’t he just a day patient? Or did he stay 1 night? So no need for anything that she packed 😂

Just looked through the wiki. Here’s some of the stuff she took in the hospital 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
and on top of all that wasn’t he just a day patient? Or did he stay 1 night? So no need for anything that she packed 😂

Just looked through the wiki. Here’s some of the stuff she took in the hospital 😂
I cant remember I swear she went and then she claimed they didnt have any space so she went back later that day. But i think she went and they realised it was bad so they had to take him in for the surgery

The one before the hospital picture layout was all ads too she did a montage packing the most ridiculous tit into a bag

Reactions: 10
The hospital thing was bizarre, it was almost like she saw it as a trip out and advertising opportunity combined, not missing a trick was Stace! 😳 If I remember rightly though all the details about how/why/what/when regarding the accident were all decidedly vague and nothing was really said apart from ‘he fell and hurt his lip’. 🤷‍♀️

Fair enough I suppose, kids fall over all the time but to fall to the extent he needs to go for surgery? Pffffft, sounds a little more complicated than that to me! 🤔 Mind I could be wrong, it’s not unheard of (😆), it’s just when Stacey’s deliberately fuzzy about details and not over sharing with her wonderful Instagram family and fellow weirdos (now I’ll actually agree with her there, that’s one thing she has got right! 😉) it tends to be she’s up to or hiding something!

As for the plastic plant though, really?! Stacey’s priorities as usual seem a bit suspect! The nurses must have just rolled their eyes when they came in and see she’d settled herself down. I mean most parents would be pacing the corridor fretting, but not Stacey, oh no, she was sat in her slippers with a blanket and watching episodes of Friends with her fejka and regularly updating her SM! 🤦‍♀️🙀😆

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Fill a kids bathroom with jars that are full of objects that look like sweets. She's an absolute moron.
Why does a toddler need bath salts even if it is just for decoration.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.