Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up from last night’s tit show of montages and so many questions… why has she filtered the pics to make the Cluedo room look teal? Why has she ordered a man’s birthday cake that looks so feminine? Why do all the family thinks wearing tracksuits for a 40th birthday celebration acceptable? Was that even Joe’s birthday party or just a Solomon family gathering? Why TF does Stacey have a signed EE sign…. and why is it in ‘Joe’s Den’ instead of his?! Why lie and say you don’t drink when you clearly do?! That grazing table looks like food poisoning on a plate 🤢 but at least that’s a good cover for hangover sickness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe tangoes sister snuck some vodka in via a sprite bottle
I tell you something I’d have needed something a darn sight stronger than squash to spend time with them (with the candlestick) in the Cluedo room. 😉😬

Mind looking at the few pictures we have (tsk, very poor show with the montage there Stace, is one throwing one’s dolly out of pram as someone’s sister ruined your big reveal, awwww diddums! 😆) there seemed to be a jolly bunch of misfits in attendance! This the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Swollomon family celebrations I fear however, just imagine the motley crew at the wedding of the year! *shudder* 😳

I have to say I did feel for the boys, all wheeled in to help with the big reveal like extras from a struggling stage school. Zach bless him has become a seasoned pro at spotting where the camera is and flashing a smile, whilst poor Harry couldn’t look more awkward and uncomfortable if he tried, completely different to when it’s just posts of him and his dad (well from what I see when Joe posts, I don’t follow him!). All in all it’s Stacey all over, all overly staged, ‘aren’t we happy’ and ‘don’t I have the perfect family’ when I’m guessing in reality, like everyone, nothing is perfect all the time! 🤷‍♀️

It’s strange really as the undead sister made a comment along the lines of ‘I hardly filmed anything as we were just having so much fun’ and then proceeded with a bloody great video and I think that’s the problem. They’re so busy documenting what a good time they’re having and how much they all love each other on Instagram you have to wonder do they actually have any time to do it, or is it all just for show? 🤔😖

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Daddy cake!!! Pushes Z and L more into the background! Shows it’s all about Mick and Roess. Seriously who puts Daddy on a cake

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Absolutely awful cake for a mans 40th. If I was a cake maker I’d be ashamed to post that on my business page and writing daddy on there is so weird

Reactions: 16
Looks like Hoe went clubbing no? The wristband.
I think that might be a fishing wristband when my nephew goes fishing somewhere where he is a guest rather than a member he has to buy a wristband to show he has a licence and Stacey did say she had sent hime fishing?

Reactions: 7
I tell you something I’d have needed something a darn sight stronger than squash to spend time with them (with the candlestick) in the Cluedo room. 😉😬

Mind looking at the few pictures we have (tsk, very poor show with the montage there Stace, is one throwing one’s dolly out of pram as someone’s sister ruined your big reveal, awwww diddums! 😆) there seemed to be a jolly bunch of misfits in attendance! This the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Swollomon family celebrations I fear however, just imagine the motley crew at the wedding of the year! *shudder* 😳

I have to say I did feel for the boys, all wheeled in to help with the big reveal like extras from a struggling stage school. Zach bless him has become a seasoned pro at spotting where the camera is and flashing a smile, whilst poor Harry couldn’t look more awkward and uncomfortable if he tried, completely different to when it’s just posts of him and his dad (well from what I see when Joe posts, I don’t follow him!). All in all it’s Stacey all over, all overly staged, ‘aren’t we happy’ and ‘don’t I have the perfect family’ when I’m guessing in reality, like everyone, nothing is perfect all the time! 🤷‍♀️

It’s strange really as the undead sister made a comment along the lines of ‘I hardly filmed anything as we were just having so much fun’ and then proceeded with a bloody great video and I think that’s the problem. They’re so busy documenting what a good time they’re having and how much they all love each other on Instagram you have to wonder do they actually have any time to do it, or is it all just for show? 🤔😖
Harry looked unimpressed and wasn't rushing to hug the other boys, his arm sort of just hung down. Made me cringe and feel awkward watching it. His body language says it all. Don't think he is close to the other boys and that's fair enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think Joe's cake looks very feminine? Definitely what Stacey wanted and Joe wasn't even considered!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Catching up from last night’s tit show of montages and so many questions… why has she filtered the pics to make the Cluedo room look teal? Why has she ordered a man’s birthday cake that looks so feminine? Why do all the family thinks wearing tracksuits for a 40th birthday celebration acceptable? Was that even Joe’s birthday party or just a Solomon family gathering? Why TF does Stacey have a signed EE sign…. and why is it in ‘Joe’s Den’ instead of his?! Why lie and say you don’t drink when you clearly do?! That grazing table looks like food poisoning on a plate 🤢 but at least that’s a good cover for hangover sickness 😂
I have always wondered why she dresses like she can’t be arsed. She never makes an effort even with the two young kids and also I’ve noticed Rex is always in pink or girls clothes 🤔

Reactions: 7
Yes!!! This!!!!
We don't need to follow her to see her stories!! She has an public Instagram profile!
I unfollowed ages ago, I've only started looking at her profile since I came back on this thread. She's saved in my search list, so I don't need to look for her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What’s her obsession with having ”Daddy” on everything?! That cake! 🤢
It’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s her obsession with having ”Daddy” on everything?! That cake! 🤢
It’s weird.
Must be her little fetish, maybe he likes her to call him that in bed 😂🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.