Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That black mark is there a while but it seems to be worse than the last time it was shared here. She’s not trimming her candles properly before use & the jars could shatter as a result meaning all that swingers grass will go on fire. As for Rex, he looks like he’s been through the wars & I’m guessing needed his clothes changed as there isn’t a mark on his jumper, whatever is going on that’s definitely fresh on his nostril, the skin is still pink.
Just adding on to what I already said. If she’s sharing images like this & she ever had a house fire it could screw up insurance claims if she’s found to be using candles in an unsafe manner (if a candle was found to be the cause)

Reactions: 6
Could the incident with Rex’s chin / nose of happened at sticker sisters so that’s why he has that hoody on? The candles & the swingers grass makes me cringe!! Surely she’s not that stupid?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.