Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She’s 100% one of the passive aggressive pain in the arse partners that’s all “of course hun it’s fine to go out” then the next day she’s up bashing pans and suddenly needing to do everything noisy because she’s pissed off

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Beetlemania

VIP Member
Maybe just me being a bitch.... but could she not have left the hoovering ? It's not like I believe she does it often anyway. Looks like it was being done just to irritate / annoy joe as usual. She has a nasty mean streak.

• Sad
Reactions: 77
The fact she said “last night we rescued a dog”

like she’d broken into a dangerous building and fought off crackheads to save his life 🙄

you adopted him babe get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 77

sassylash

VIP Member
she puts cordial in his man cave as they don’t drink, but he’s hungover 😂😂😂 the liesssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Maybe just me being a bitch.... but could she not have left the hoovering ? It's not like I believe she does it often anyway. Looks like it was being done just to irritate / annoy joe as usual. She has a nasty mean streak.
It was done with the sole purpose of an instagram story. Nothing else.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

BunnyHops

Anyone else secretly hoping one of Stacey’s sisters kids blew out Hoe’s birthday candles in revenge of the wild child doing it to their dads cake the other week? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Ashad

Chatty Member
Am I being over sensitive or is her asking to try all these trades patronising? People train for these jobs… if they were easy everyone would be doing high qualify jobs themselves. Is she also going to inadvertently start a trend where all the huns start tagging her in their own stories of interfering with their tradespeople 😂 imagine getting on your job and a parent and toddler come in wanting to join and film you.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

clworld2

Harry showed great manners holding the door open n letting all the other kids threw he seems like a lovely boy

• Heart
Reactions: 47

SunshineRae

VIP Member
How does it work in the mornings do they need to sort themselves out if I don’t tell my 9 year old to eat, wash, dress 584758463 times it doesn’t happen
By walkie talkies I imagine. I am not even joking. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she introduced them originally as “fun”. This is how I imagine the morning go.

Stacey: “Z, are you up? Can you make sure L is up too please? Over and out.”

Z: “We’re both up but L hasn’t got a clean shirt. over and out.”

S: “Well boys I was good enough to provide you with your own kitchenette and washing machine over there, but it is you boys responsibility to do your washing now that you are independent living.”

S: “Do you understand?? Over and out”

Z: “Roger mum. Over and out”

……….(a bit later)

Z: “Mum….”

S: “What Z?! I’m trying to feed Rose”

Z: “What should L wear?”

…..(no response)

Z: “Mummm??”

S: “Z, it’s common sense, we wear the same clothes until the smell is unbearable to common peasants. Tell him to wear the dirty shirt and I’ll get the nanny to sort something for tomorrow”

Z: “Ok mum sorry, I mean Roger that”

………(a while later)

Z: “Mum?”
Z: “Mummmm?”
Z: “Mum or Hoe?? Are you there”

J: “Sorry mate, you know how it is - it’s crazy over here with the kids and dogs. I’ll hand you over to Mum. Over and out mate”

(a disgruntled) S: “Zachary….WHAT is it now? I’m having cuddles with Rex and Teddy”

Z: “There’s no milk and only a little bit of cereal left.”

S: “What have all the pot noodles gone??”

Z: “No.”

S: “Ohh ok…have them then?”

Z: “ Um….ok.”

…….

Z: “Mum, we’re ready to leave for school whenever you are.”

…….(no response)

Z: “ Mum, will you be much longer? We don’t want to be late.”

S: “ G-d Z, stop rushing me! Rose needed another feed, and then me and Rex need to take Peanut and Teddy for a walk. Joe’s going to do the school run today. Over and out”

Z: “You said yesterday that you would take us”

S: “Z you are being very demanding. You know my maternity leave has finished so I’m back to work, Rose and Rex NEED me, Teddy and Peanut need constant cuddles and to earn their keep in Instagram worthy content, I’m doing my plastering apprenticeship and I’ve got all the sheep to fleece as well. I can’t be putting up with yours and L’s demands too.”

Z: “Sorry Mum. Are you coming over with Joe to give us a kiss goodbye or shall we come to the house”

S: “Just meet Joe over by the van (not the car that we no longer have as we couldn’t afford both) and I’ll wave from the window. Rex’s window though because I’m just in there playing with him and Roess and the pups”

Z: (long pause)…. “Ok mum. Bye. See you later. love you”

L: “Bye Mum!! Love you. Can we come over for dinner later”

…………………

THE END.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44