Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s worried about what people will say if they think she’s drinking and breastfeeding?

(I don’t generally drink alcohol because of breastfeeding but I do have the odd glass of fizz at Christmas/special occasions. It’s literally not a big deal but people do sometimes make a big deal of it so maybe she’s aware there might be backlash if they think she drinks? - just trying to give benefit of the doubt, feeling generous for some reason 😂)

I mean she does make a lot of effort to come across squeaky clean. Although we of course know otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I generally say I don’t drink, because I can literally go years without any kind of alcohol and then I might have a night out where I think yeah go on I’ll have a couple of glasses of wine and then I won’t drink again for however long, probably months and months if not years. So I always assumed it was like that rather than teetotal.

nice to seeHarry involved but did look so awkward. Not just being in front of the camera but despite how long he’s known them now and that he spends time with them, l it still kind of looked like he doesn’t really know the other kids that well. But obvs we see them together so rarely it’s not like we can really know from a brief glimpse.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Nope, wasn’t it the vicar who used to be in a band? The geeky/gormless looking one (I mean that in the nicest possible way, I’m sure he’s a very good vicar.) 😆

I only remember as Joe made some comment about it happening as he (the vicar obvs!) had God on his side so he (Joe) didn’t stand a chance! 🤦‍♀️
Ahh yes thats it 👏😆

Reactions: 2
going back to the dog thing, I'm curious

seeing as the "charity" have been forced to acknowledge the complaints, do we think stacey will too?
or will she just ignore them now she's used the adoption for a good few likes

Reactions: 8
Joe NEVER drinks....heres Joe after a few vodkas. Why do these 'celebrities' feel the need to say they NEVER drink. Just admit it if you have the odd drink now and again. I think It looks even worse that they lie about it, there's just no need.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Harry looks so uncomfortable bless him

I noticed that.
He's a tall lad. Unless Joe is tiny.

ETA Even Zac looks awkward.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
You can tell Harry isn't used to living his life playing up to the camera like the other boys. He looks so awkward the poor lad. Fancy making him do that just for a bit of content

• Sad
Reactions: 28
You guys are amazing! You called it, that she would post the room reveal at 7pm and just like clockwork, she did! Incredible. I'm new to Tattle but a long time hater of SS and still learning of her shenanigans. (I started posting after the dog debacle).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't believe that the montage is from yesterday. Joe, Rose and Rex are all in identical clothes to what they are wearing when Stacey was hoovering earlier. Zach, bless him, is obviously looking at the camera for direction during the group hug.

Edited to add: so chronologically, Stacey supposedly takes the pictures in the room yesterday with Joe in trackies, Rose in a white bunny outfit and Rex in the slogan tee. Then in the sister's clips on Instagram we see that at the party that evening Joe is wearing jeans & a black tee and Rose is in a pink outfit. Then this afternoon the three are back in yesterday's clothes whilst Stacey is hoovering??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
LL's videos
Is that all the ate, sweets...yum.

Reactions: 2
Who is Nick in the label ladies stories? The way she put his name in makes me think people should know who he is. Isn’t their brother called Matthew or does Joe have a brother called Nick?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.