Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she put a bath in her bedroom? I unfollowed her for a while.
Also, why is she hiding her nails/hands in that pic of the strong tea...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The four bedrooms are more than big enough for them all. They only sleep in there. All the fun stuff is in the annexe! Their bedroom could have become two. The eldest boys are in one room that her dad built a wall in as they wanted to be together. And a nursery in the smallest room. I don’t believe Harry stays not after seeing him at the party!
Harry seems PJs in the cleudo room in Joe's story but hes got a mask on so it could be anyone underneath. We haven't seen his room though. I bet he wouldnt want Stacey's dodgy DIY anyway they probably got his room done but will never show it. Probably wants his privacy which is rightly so.

Reactions: 5
Im going to respectfully disagree with you and say that they defo could get all the children in there if they reconfigured some stuff in the house and a lot of the things she does are more aesthetically pleasing over practical hence the seeming lack of storage

They seem to have an excessive amount of downstairs space so they could have even created bedroom space downstairs for the oldest and had the annexe as more of a “fun space”

I mean she managed to find room to creat a duck off massive laundry room in the main house

each to their own but I feel sorry for those kids being pushed out and it’s not something I would be at all happy with
Exactly they only needed a space big enough for a bed then they could have had the space in the annex for their gaming etc

Reactions: 5
Andddd shes posted another story, belittling Joe for all to see, and once again showing all of us that aswell as being a disrespectful cow to her partner, she's also so sodding lazy and self righteous. I don't understand why she constantly films herself nitpicking at Joe... I don't get it

And unless Joe has multiple matching cheap looking navy Trackies, then he's still in the same thing he's worn all weekend hahaha, I can smell the fuckin lot of them from here 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I would love to have nothing to worry about other than my other half using a dirty mop. Ffs 🙄

Reactions: 12
Having a filthy floor isnt something you want to share Stace, let's get real here no one has mopped or changed that mop head for a long time.

I just don't understand her thinking.. it's not relatable, it's dirty and you look like a lazy cow.

• Sick
I would love to have nothing to worry about other than my other half using a dirty mop. Ffs 🙄

it’s something my husband would do but I would never dream of filtering it and putting it in IG

Why tf people want to keep following is beyond me if I put that on the gram my friends would be telling me to get a life 😂

Why didn't they eat the cake at the party? Why wait till the boys are in bed to cut it? And having daddy on it is just plain weird!
“The boys can have some for breakfast”

setting up some real good habits there 🙄

can imagine the teachers love their sleep deprived, sugar high kids in the mornings!

No wonder she needed her teeth doing if she smoked, eats cake for breakfast and spends her nights drinking cordial. “Pregnancy ruined them” my arse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nah a fully grown man should know not to use a dirty mop to ‘clean’ a floor. The fact he thinks it’s normal or fine to use the dirty one or expect someone else to change it for him is 🤮🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Seriously tho why do you think she bought that house? I would like to believe she is clever enough to realise it doesn’t work for them? Just like the majority of us would think.. was it the land that sold it for her?

Reactions: 3
Do they not get in with their mum? You never, ever see her & they never talk about her, always the dad

Reactions: 8
Who thinks to pull the phone out and record then upload a private disagreement over a mop...an narcissistic influencer with no content and victim mentality 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Seriously tho why do you think she bought that house? I would like to believe she is clever enough to realise it doesn’t work for them? Just like the majority of us would think.. was it the land that sold it for her?
She's bought it because Stace 'loves it to the moon and back' and hasn't thought about the practicality, probably couldn't afford anything else and thought the annex would do for the kids, despite them being too young to do what she's doing.

Reactions: 4
Do they not get in with their mum? You never, ever see her & they never talk about her, always the dad
I think her mum is just private and doesn’t want to be on a public IG. She was in the background at the baby shower and Jemma sometimes mentions she is looking after her kids. The dad has a public IG so probably doesn’t mind featuring.

Reactions: 7
To be fair if my husband mopped the floor with that I'd be annoyed to, I mean he needs to take joint responsibility he doesn't go out to work everyday, he must be thick as f*** if he thinks he can mop the floor with that he's acting like a teenager not a 40 year old father! He seems lazier than her expecting everything don't for him! It usually annoys me when she speaks to him like that but this time sorry he deserved it lol

Reactions: 6
Did she put a bath in her bedroom? I unfollowed her for a while.
Also, why is she hiding her nails/hands in that pic of the strong tea...
I can only imagine she’s hiding her hands as she knows that Tattle detectives will use them to gauge prerecords and what she’s lying about and when; heck why not, we’ve done it before! 😬

It all comes down to the little known but very successful forensic science of nail-dating that luckily a fair few of us Tattlers have perfected! We’ve often called Stacey out on a whopper or two by the length, or lack of, and colour of her nails! 🤌

Of course we don’t just rely on nails to tell us when Stacey is lying, oh no, I mean there’s also tracksuit and loungewear duration of wear tracing and hair roots length analysis, all of which prove to us on a regular basis that whilst some of what Stacey comes out with is only a little removed from the truth, most of the time everything she says is a load of utter bollocks! 😉

I can’t pretend that we use such techniques to detect every lie that her ladyship comes out with though as well, to be honest it really doesn’t need anything like as sophisticated as those. Nope, when it comes to Stacey there’s a pretty simplistic explanation and determination as to whether she’s telling the truth or not; if her lips are moving she’s more than likely lying! 🤦‍♀️😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She does realise her floors a different colour cause she used a filter on the after picture too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.