Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Label lady's montage they're all in different clothes 😂 so was today's just a "pretend" hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Joe NEVER drinks....heres Joe after a few vodkas. Why do these 'celebrities' feel the need to say they NEVER drink. Just admit it if you have the odd drink now and again. I think It looks even worse that they lie about it, there's just no need.
Exactly! It’s normal to be hungover the day after your 40th party…I know I was! But now she’s created a odd lie and looks like a right weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi guys, I only dip in and out if these threads so apologies if dealt with before!
Is Harry only allowed to be shown without Stacey present? Is he always that awkward? It's almost like he didn't know the other kids and they're his stepbrothers and half brother and sister.
Harry really didn't seem happy there. Were any of Joe's family there? Did the poor lad not recognise an aunt or cousin from his dad's side of the family? It was really uncomfortable to watch.
Also, Joe did not go 'fishing '. That is definitely a club entry wristband he's got on.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Label lady's montage they're all in different clothes 😂 so was today's just a "pretend" hahah
Well Stacey’s reveal was in the daytime and the party was at night. The only difference I can see is Zach has taken his jumper off and is in a white T-shirt. Harry has the same jumper on and Joe and Leighton are both still all in black.

Reactions: 4
I don't believe that the montage is from yesterday. Joe, Rose and Rex are all in identical clothes to what they are wearing when Stacey was hoovering earlier. Zach, bless him, is obviously looking at the camera for direction during the group hug.

Edited to add: so chronologically, Stacey supposedly takes the pictures in the room yesterday with Joe in trackies, Rose in a white bunny outfit and Rex in the slogan tee. Then in the sister's clips on Instagram we see that at the party that evening Joe is wearing jeans & a black tee and Rose is in a pink outfit. Then this afternoon the three are back in yesterday's clothes whilst Stacey is hoovering??
I noticed this too. Same outfits in the reveal and grid post as during the hoovering stories. Also nice of Stacey to make an effort for the party, in sticker sister’s stories she’s in her usual cream lounge wear/fleece jumper. Surely she could have thrown one of her recycled material ITS dresses on?!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Who is Nick in the label ladies stories? The way she put his name in makes me think people should know who he is. Isn’t their brother called Matthew or does Joe have a brother called Nick?
It could be one of joes sisters partners or a friend even.

Reactions: 1
Well Stacey’s reveal was in the daytime and the party was at night. The only difference I can see is Zach has taken his jumper off and is in a white T-shirt. Harry has the same jumper on and Joe and Leighton are both still all in black.
But she has filmed them all hungover today and they're wearing those clothes today which supposed to of been yesterday 🙈?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the dodgy things I've taken from the footage that haven't already been mentioned and don't make any sense to me

To me the clothing gives away that the montage etc was filmed today, on Hangover day. I know they all rarely change clothes but with Rex's identical hair bun I just don't buy it...
The way Joe walks into that room he's even squintier than usual so I actually think he was already hungover, thus me believing that footage was filmed today.

Too drunk to know what day is what anymore Stace? We've all been there but cmon 😂

From the Ghost Lady's stories, says she made a grazing board, however in Stacey's grid post there's already a glass of cheese twists and some plates around it in that post, which then later gets incorporated into the grazing board?!?!

I think the montage and photos were taken before anyone else arrived, however the cake is already there ,which Label lady apparently made and would have brought over. Make it make sense?!??

Says they don't drink - room littered in alcohol bottles (on what looks like a platter of several bottles of spirits, liquors etc)

minimal effort putting into that awful room which is such a hideous shade that should stay at the bottom of the ocean. (The only decorations being Bunting, and silver foil by the door. The label lady balloon wasn't even featured and she didn't bother with any others - surprised she didn't get a gifted balloon arch?!)

Along with her quarterly wash&shave,
Stacey no longer has 4" of hair root regrowth, and seems to have found the time whilst alone with at least 2 kids and not really doing much else, to dye her hair a much more bareable colour and now doesn't look as much like Elmo.

Thankfully the new hair dye job will make precords of her face much more difficult, so hopefully we will be subjected to less of that.

Urgh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If you look closely Joe hadn’t the wristband on when they entered the room first so time lines look ok probably just put the same clothes on the kids today 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not sticking up for Stacey as I know she loves her prerecords but she did dye her hair on Wednesday for her photo shoot well she put it on her stories Wednesday it could have happened weeks ago.
Also on her grid post the let’s get married bit at the end just seemed to be like your birthday over now it’s time for me to shine and be the bride type thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So the reveal was yesterday before the party right? Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t Rex, Rose and Joe all have the same outfits on today while she’s hoovering?! Make it make sense!
Yep Rex is definitely in the same clothes !! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If you look closely Joe hadn’t the wristband on when they entered the room first so time lines look ok probably just put the same clothes on the kids today 🤔
Let’s be honest, she won’t have put them in the same clothes today, if the videos are from today (who bleeping knows with this twit) she will have let them sleep in them like she always does, then wear them for another day.
She clearly sleeps in her disgusting loungewear, then just rolls out of bed and wears it for the day, no matter the occasion.
woman.
Anyone who lets their kids sleep in school uniform🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Seen her sisters story and confused..
What do we wreckon? Was this the entire "party" or before others arrived? Wheres Joe's family and Hinch 👀👀?

Reactions: 8
Both Stacey and her sister have to make everything about them. On her stories she's talking about the Cluedo room like it's some kind of weird family gathering room, yet Stacey has allegedly done it for Joe. So really the room is there for any of Staceys family to use. Also made me laugh how she said when they sleep over they all rush to pick a room, yet there aren't even enough rooms for the family that live there, let alone Jemmas family.
Anyone else notice Joe kissing Jemmas kid in the montage too? He looks like he stinks. Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking ar Stacey's latest post also so surprised they let her have the rescue given her sausage dog is not neutered. I understand it's two boys and he is to young to be neutered you have to wait due to there hormones and back problems. But its always the first thing I have been asked even with wanting to adopt a boy

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.