Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the cakes from Rex & Rose then! She could have just put Happy 40th Birthday! She really is a nasty witch!! Harry’s looking at them like WTF is going on here. It’s like a bad trip!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
On her latest story her little list says “make a start in rex’s bathroom”

have I missed something? Does the two year old have his own bathroom? If so, why? the other boys have to sleep in the annexe and Rex gets a big bedroom and his own bathroom? Really?

Correct me if I’m wrong!

If I’m right that’s just terrible, poor kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 26

have I missed something? Does the two year old have his own bathroom? If so, why? the other boys have to sleep in the annexe and Rex gets a big bedroom and his own bathroom? Really?

Correct me if I’m wrong!

Yep he has an ensuite that had the only bath in the house, prior to Stacey installing one in the middle of her bedroom.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Correct me if I’m wrong!

He has his own bathroom and it was the only room with a bath, until she put one in her room. She could have easily, split her room into two and and had Mad Mick's room for her and Joe

Reactions: 7

Correct me if I’m wrong!

Yes it’s weird but the main bedroom doesn’t have an en-suite but Stacey now has a bath in the room 🛀
Bedroom 2 has an en-suite which is Rex’s room

“”Upstairs you will find a 21ft master bedroom with a separate dressing room, bedroom two boasting an ensuite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a white suite shower room “”

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That’s dreadful. Looking at the house plan (from the wiki page) I really don’t see why they couldn’t have shifted things round and had her boys in the house as well.

I know people that extended/divided theirs to include their step kids that don’t even live there full time, and she can’t be arsed to accommodate her own boys/ would rather have a huge room herself

Also hope she keeps his bathroom door locked because I wouldn’t trust my three year old not to flood the house/hurt them self and they are much better behaved than Mick from what I’ve seen!

Much better behaved is maybe not fair because they’re only children and it’s not his fault

“Has better boundaries” probably fairer

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Holy tit I’m pretty new here and knew SS’s boys bedrooms were in the annexe but had no idea until now how far away that annexe is from the house. Wow. My eldest is almost 17 and v responsible but there’s no way I’d be happy with her living in the annexe. Mind = blown.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That’s dreadful. Looking at the house plan (from the wiki page) I really don’t see why they couldn’t have shifted things round and had her boys in the house as well.

I know people that extended/divided theirs to include their step kids that don’t even live there full time, and she can’t be arsed to accommodate her own boys/ would rather have a huge room herself

Also hope she keeps his bathroom door locked because I wouldn’t trust my three year old not to flood the house/hurt them self and they are much better behaved than Mick from what I’ve seen!

Much better behaved is maybe not fair because they’re only children and it’s not his fault

“Has better boundaries” probably fairer
By looking at the plans though, the rooms themselves are very small, from what I can l remember. Apart from her 21ft bedroom, I don’t think you’d would get much else in the others. Rexs room is set out very strange, which make me think it is also small. Rose doesn’t have any space in her bedroom for drawers, so they’re in the wardrobe! (I also have ikea drawers in my built in wardrobes because I don’t have the space. I am also not a millionaire living in a property over £1mil)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
By looking at the plans though, the rooms themselves are very small, from what I can l remember. Apart from her 21ft bedroom, I don’t think you’d would get much else in the others. Rexs room is set our very strange, which make me think it is also small. Rose doesn’t have any space in her bedroom for drawers, so they’re in the wardrobe! (I also have ikea drawers in my built in wardrobes because I don’t have the space. I am also not a millionaire living in a property over £1mil)
Im going to respectfully disagree with you and say that they defo could get all the children in there if they reconfigured some stuff in the house and a lot of the things she does are more aesthetically pleasing over practical hence the seeming lack of storage

They seem to have an excessive amount of downstairs space so they could have even created bedroom space downstairs for the oldest and had the annexe as more of a “fun space”

I mean she managed to find room to creat a duck off massive laundry room in the main house

each to their own but I feel sorry for those kids being pushed out and it’s not something I would be at all happy with

Reactions: 27
Im going to respectfully disagree with you and say that they defo could get all the children in there if they reconfigured some stuff in the house and a lot of the things she does are more aesthetically pleasing that practical hence the seeming lack of storage

They seem to have an excessive amount of downstairs space so they could have even created bedroom space downstairs for the oldest and had the annexe as more of a “fun space”

each to their own but I feel sorry for those kids being pushed out and it’s not something I would be at all happy with
Essentially, it has been sold as a 4 bed house with an annex. That’s not big enough for a family of 7
Yes, you could move it around a bit. I’m sure they had a big room downstairs in the actual house (could be wrong, it could have been the ‘cluedo room’) I’m not sure where the plans are, but bedroom wise, there isn’t space for 3 growing lads, a 2 year old and a 4 month old

ETA - I found it. There isn’t enough space upstairs for all the children. I wouldn’t waste my money (if I had that amount 😂😂😂) on a house that couldn’t house us all

Reactions: 11
Yeah but bedrooms don’t have to be upstairs so they? I’d at least be making room for my eight year old to sleep in the same house.

And no - there’s no way in hell I’d be spending that money on something I couldn’t even properly fit my whole family into

I dunno, just think the whole arrangement is weird and a bit sad tbh

Reactions: 17
How much do you have to pay to pro dogs to “rescue” a dog ??
It's differs the older dogs may be £250 age related possibly a older dog over 7 years maybe less if it's younger maybe £750 middle range £500 or about that price .I only know I rescued a pug 7 years ago she was £150 then I'm sure prices have gone up.

Reactions: 2
The four bedrooms are more than big enough for them all. They only sleep in there. All the fun stuff is in the annexe! Their bedroom could have become two. The eldest boys are in one room that her dad built a wall in as they wanted to be together. And a nursery in the smallest room. I don’t believe Harry stays not after seeing him at the party!

Reactions: 15
Yeah but bedrooms don’t have to be upstairs so they? I’d at least be making room for my eight year old to sleep in the same house.

And no - there’s no way in hell I’d be spending that money on something I couldn’t even properly fit my whole family into

I dunno, just think the whole arrangement is weird and a bit sad tbh
No, you’re right they don’t all have to be upstairs. If that was my house, id look at building up, if possible, and they could have the whole upstairs to themselves. Not have to walk 20 minutes to their rooms 😂. Pretty sure the annex is bigger to fit them all in 😂
It is very weird set up and I would not be happy if I was one of the dads

Reactions: 7
80A84ABF-A862-43A6-BC61-24431D7DA5D3.png

I’m sorry but it’s the almost 2 in the afternoon, she’s done the school run and that’s it? Is she taking the piss? Does she sit there like lady muck in her 3 day old ‘loungewear’ doing absolutely nothing just so she can post things like this? ‘So much to try and sort out’… pull the other one Stace.

The four bedrooms are more than big enough for them all. They only sleep in there. All the fun stuff is in the annexe! Their bedroom could have become two. The eldest boys are in one room that her dad built a wall in as they wanted to be together. And a nursery in the smallest room. I don’t believe Harry stays not after seeing him at the party!
I’m not surprised they wanted to be together knowing at night they’re several miles from everyone else in the main house! 😂

Reactions: 16
But that means sharing rooms, which I’m not against the size of the bedrooms if that’s all you could afford. I have 3 boys sharing a room when my stepson comes, none of my kids have had their own nursery. But she is worth millions, unfortunately I am not 😂 She could have afforded something much better and bigger where all her children were sleeping under the same roof!

Reactions: 11
She’s 100% one of the passive aggressive pain in the arse partners that’s all “of course hun it’s fine to go out” then the next day she’s up bashing pans and suddenly needing to do everything noisy because she’s pissed off
I think that's probably a lot of us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 When I read it, I thought hhhmmmm.... only right really hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.