Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the Albert square sign. There messages on it saying “To Stacey”. It’s HER sign. It’s not his.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Harry showed great manners holding the door open n letting all the other kids threw he seems like a lovely boy

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Omg, how unhappy and uncomfortable does Harry look!! Wasn’t impressed at all was he!!

Also, why is Staceys name on the eastenders sign?!

Reactions: 25
Nice to see Harry but you can tell he doesn't like playing up to the camera, the group hug zach in his usual over smiley look at us position (he's been taught) and Harry look uncomfortable bless him

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Surprised she showed them entering from the outside, obviously we know it’s a separate house but the sheep don’t.
Bet she was hoovering up the remnants of the powder party that kept them up all night.
Room looks so tit, looked better before.
Unless they have a dog walker, those dogs clearly just get let out in the garden and that’s it.

Reactions: 21
staceys reveals are normally better, the man cave.. he’s only 40 it’s very dull 😭 god i bet he wishes the alcohol was indeed in there😂
and what about when joes friends come over and wants a shot, but all there is, is some effing orange squash 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
staceys reveals are normally better, the man cave.. he’s only 40 it’s very dull 😭 god i bet he wishes the alcohol was indeed in there😂
and what about when joes friends come over and wants a shot, but all there is, is some effing orange squash 😂😂😂
when joes friends come over and wants a shot, but all there is, is some effing orange squash......next thread title!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m also surprised she’s been allowed to post Harry and like you all say he just looks so uncomfortable. I’d love to know what he really thinks of her

Reactions: 11
Came here just to say they don’t drink so what is he hungover on😂 the lies continue

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came here just to say they don’t drink so what is he hungover on😂 the lies continue
yeah but then she’s like “after a couple of vodkas”

Im a bit confused - does he only drink sometimes? I.e at functions/gatherings/if you go out

Is that not most people?

Reactions: 20
yeah but then she’s like “after a couple of vodkas”

Im a bit confused - does he only drink sometimes? I.e at functions/gatherings/if you go out

Is that not most people?
I don’t understand why you’d feel the need to lie and say none of us drink. What are you getting out of it? It doesn’t make you a better person because you don’t drink 😂

I also don’t get why she refers to him as daddy….. just call him joe you’re not his kid😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.