Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was the anti climax we all knew it would be 😒

Joe is gurning like a trooper last night though 👃🏻🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My other half has a man cave and no way would he want roses and wax melts in it.
He has whisky and not squash 🤫
It’s not about Joe at all. Harry looked like he’d rather be anywhere else. He probably knows as much as we do that room will be for zachy🤢 and Leighton always looks happier in his step mums photos and not forced, yep I had a nose on her Instagram.
Why does she have to make everything about her. I must be one of the only ones who actually like Joe…I don’t get why on earth he ended up with her.

Reactions: 23
Why is everything "daddy" and not Joe? She's definitely got a fetish calling him daddy 🤢🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
So the reveal was yesterday before the party right? Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t Rex, Rose and Joe all have the same outfits on today while she’s hoovering?! Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the reveal was yesterday before the party right? Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t Rex, Rose and Joe all have the same outfits on today while she’s hoovering?! Make it make sense!
Her hair doesn’t look very red either

Reactions: 6
Why is there a Masterchef trophy?? He didn’t even win!!!!
I thought that too! He’s half-inched that when John and Gregg weren’t looking I bet! Actually it looks more like a sign, like one of the bigguns off the wall; I can just see him now chiselling it off with a palette knife and a fish slice! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That squash is probably fermented or the annex boys slipped some vodka in it to liven things up 😂
🤣 the way she said she wouldn’t put vodka etc in as she ‘doesn’t trust the boys’ but no one in the house drinks so why would that be an issue?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly what I thought! Did he win the Christmas one though? I can't remember
Nope, wasn’t it the vicar who used to be in a band? The geeky/gormless looking one (I mean that in the nicest possible way, I’m sure he’s a very good vicar.) 😆

I only remember as Joe made some comment about it happening as he (the vicar obvs!) had God on his side so he (Joe) didn’t stand a chance! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Label lady is putting her montage up now! Let's see if she does her usual and drops Stacey in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think the original wood would have been nicer than all the grey, it looks cheap now

Reactions: 33
I just think Harry clearly isn’t used to acting for the cameras the way the other kids are

Reactions: 26
Just popping in to say that 'Joe's Juice' is bad but not as bad as 'Swash Squash'
As you were ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.