Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww it's nice to see Harry included on her stories for once. Even if he does look so awkward bless him.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What a tit montage. Disappointed Stace, I expected better
Also I am SHOCKED Harry is on there ? Why all of a sudden is she allowed to show him?

Reactions: 33
That reveal was utter tit. Never seen a group of people look more awkward. Something definitely off. Joe’s boy looked extremely uncomfortable

Reactions: 38
Well there's a first she's actually counted Harry in her family. Must be the first time shes said 5 kids
Screenshot_20220123-193601_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Really early thread suggestion: it’s a grey cluedo room for Joe - so bad he got drunk on Tango

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That squash is probably fermented or the annex boys slipped some vodka in it to liven things up 😂

• Haha
I'm really surprised Harry is on her story? Was she not banned from posting him on her social media?

Reactions: 17
Harry looked like he was about to cry when they first walked in ! Bless him, must be hard for him when rose and rex are his little brother and sister but he doesn’t live with them

• Sad
Reactions: 28
For sure she’s been reading here and is trying to do a massive duck you to all of us about everything we say in regards to her not caring about Harry

• Haha
Harry is also on the grid post although it’s the second picture not the main one. Still nothing about his party though. Also is that the main house in the background as they are going through the door?

Reactions: 12
That reveal was utter tit. Never seen a group of people look more awkward. Something definitely off. Joe’s boy looked extremely uncomfortable
She’s more interested in getting ‘gram content than actually just letting them enjoy something and act natural. The older boys must be so over it, it’s really embarrassing for them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm really surprised Harry is on her story? Was she not banned from posting him on her social media?
Guess it is a special occasion, she included him on his first Father’s Day with Rex and when he won DOI. Wonder if she needs to negotiate that or Joe does it on her behalf

Reactions: 13
What a tit montage. Disappointed Stace, I expected better
Also I am SHOCKED Harry is on there ? Why all of a sudden is she allowed to show him?
She couldn’t have shared her own kids for Joes 40th of all days without sharing Harry so it was either going to be all or nothing & just show Joe on his own. Harry really doesn’t look comfortable on camera so maybe it’s all at his request & allowed if as a once off for his Dad

Best acting I’ve seen off Joe with the room reveal 😂 and why is she such a witch? Can’t she vacuum later on when everyone is awake & not record it for the gram, Joe was very calm considering I would of told the witch to duck off & shove the vacuum up her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.