Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not over how weird it was to have one of her older boys sitting on the toilet whilst she’s in the bath shaving her legs…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I find the whole surprise man cave just so damned boring and predictable shite I coukdnt care less, given the reality for so many peopke struggling to keep from drowning in debt because of rising costs and lost earnings covid rampaging worse than ever it's all in ever bad taste imo same as bragging boring Hinch.
Regards the adoption of puppy clearly Stacey has been favoured by the rescue which is unfair the only thing I can be certain of where SS is concerned is that she is a liar, proven many times they're all fakes these influencers greedy and of low morals if we knew the truth the extent of fakery the tricks of the trade so to speak I think even us Tattlers might be shocked!
These types of people share much in common with politicians it's all smoke and mirrors boils down to what they can get away with and even when they are exposed tge medua jumps to protect, excuse and mislead us we can't change them but we can refuse to be manipulated and not be taken for fools.
These type's of people hold us working class and honest people in utter contempt yet without us they would have nothing we are the consumers and we need to stop being exploited.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What she means is they never do anything outside the house or garden that's not for her perfect family image so there's little opportunity for alcohol in real life or for insta content 🙄 Pair of bores (not for not drinking just in general) 😂 You can't spend that many years with someone and then pretend it's the first time you've learnt this about them, just admit its because the working mans club is based in the annexe lads 'away from the house living quarters' 🙄🤥 🤥👙🔥

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why do we need a montage, who actually gives a flying crap about Joe's birthday?! I swear if she could she'd do a montage of her having a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m thinking she will wait until 7 for the room reveal or maybe even tomorrow. Either way it will be a long drawn out montage followed by a family grid post minus Harry.
Don’t forget the emotive acoustic music in the background

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh for fucks sake her fans are so gullible. Of that's the case it makes it even worse!!
They just dont get it do they🤯🤯 if he didn't get 'rescued' by skanky then he would have gone to another loving family !!! in fact one woman commented how shed been turned down to rescue the same pup as her child was 8yrs old, she was also a veterinary receptionist so the pup would have wanted for nothing!!! But they still believe she was just going to look and so surprised to bring him home, 😝😝 managed to get an Engraved dog collar pretty quick too !! 🤔🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.