Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes just said on her stories they’ve been in the house a year now but according to her grid post they didn’t move until the end of March?? Her lies always catch her don’t they 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She was wearing a massive coat in the vid of the cake (can see reflection) and there's a huge pile of coats at the party.

Imagine having to wear a coat to get to your games/fun/family room lol

I hate having to put a coat on just to go in the garden 🤣

Screenshot_20220124-124902_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220124-125212_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220124-125222_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She was wearing a massive coat in the vid of the cake (can see reflection) and there's a huge pile of coats at the party.

Imagine having to wear a coat to get to your games/fun/family room lol

I hate having to put a coat on just to go in the garden 🤣

View attachment 1013523View attachment 1013524View attachment 1013525
Didn’t even notice the portable heater until you posted this! I really thought she had installed some fantastic heating that she just didn’t mention. I hope those boys are warm enough at night 😢 My daughter came in and sat on my bed tonight just for a cuddle and a chat and she’s quite a few years older than Z and it just totally reaffirmed my sadness for them. Kids….and they are very much still kids….need their parents (especially of an evening/overnight) way more than they may even like to admit themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that the baby on the table right next to bleeping candles and wax melts??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How far away is the annexe? I don’t know if the plans have been posted on here or if that’s not allowed?

Reactions: 6
Why does she never cover that baby up with a blanket while she’s asleep on the odd shallow basket?
Also, that dog lying there on its back with its dick showing 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I find the whole surprise man cave just so damned boring and predictable shite I coukdnt care less, given the reality for so many peopke struggling to keep from drowning in debt because of rising costs and lost earnings covid rampaging worse than ever it's all in ever bad taste imo same as bragging boring Hinch.
Regards the adoption of puppy clearly Stacey has been favoured by the rescue which is unfair the only thing I can be certain of where SS is concerned is that she is a liar, proven many times they're all fakes these influencers greedy and of low morals if we knew the truth the extent of fakery the tricks of the trade so to speak I think even us Tattlers might be shocked!
These types of people share much in common with politicians it's all smoke and mirrors boils down to what they can get away with and even when they are exposed tge medua jumps to protect, excuse and mislead us we can't change them but we can refuse to be manipulated and not be taken for fools.
These type's of people hold us working class and honest people in utter contempt yet without us they would have nothing we are the consumers and we need to stop being exploited.
I couldn't agree more its all a massive con have you watched fake famous on sky
Her range was in the reduced bit in primark today
Who would buy that tit anyway

The dog winds me up when I see it.😡

• Sad
Reactions: 5
About 15-20 metres to the where the lad’s bedsits are.
Oh sorry, I got confused. I meant how far away from the main house is the bit where her older boys sleep. Ive seen a lot of people concerned about it so I’m wondering exactly where it is in relation to the main house. I can’t believe she hasn’t made room in her house for all her kids! That house is plenty big enough! And she can certainly afford an extension!

Reactions: 5
About 15-20 metres to the where the lad’s bedsits are.
Bit more than that tho time you get in there climb stairs to get to.them she is a nutter and he must be made up her lads are out the way .

Oh sorry, I got confused. I meant how far away from the main house is the bit where her older boys sleep. Ive seen a lot of people concerned about it so I’m wondering exactly where it is in relation to the main house. I can’t believe she hasn’t made room in her house for all her kids! That house is plenty big enough! And she can certainly afford an extension!
She as to do her kitchen extension first before her lads witch

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Seriously tho why do you think she bought that house? I would like to believe she is clever enough to realise it doesn’t work for them? Just like the majority of us would think.. was it the land that sold it for her?
I briefly followed Hinch a long time ago & remember her mentioning a wish to live in the countryside, I’d say the more that looked like it might really happen made Stacey realise she couldn’t be seen to have a smaller house & rushed into buying something for her own family. I think it was a spontaneous buy with zero thought given to how unsuitable it would be for her brood. I bet she regrets it but would never admit it.

Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve found the perfect accessory for SolomonSwash household, a candle named after their beloved ROESS 🤣
Them candle are so expensive tight arse would want it free

LLS I CAN SAY she must be super tight fisted buying a kitchen extension before sorting your own lad out so they can be in the house altogether she is there tight ot a horror that would be your first priority. Unfuckingbeliveable .didn't know she was having aliychen extension.she is a dim with for sure .Joe must be laughing is tiny Rodger off off

When she lets him. In fact I think she doesn’t let him and he rebelled so she was pissed off and got the hoover out
Bet he been in dubia for the weekend partying hard. He looked done on on that photo she took off him stiing were she wishing him happy birthday defo been let loose for the 40.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.