Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah but then she’s like “after a couple of vodkas”

Im a bit confused - does he only drink sometimes? I.e at functions/gatherings/if you go out

Is that not most people?
When she lets him. In fact I think she doesn’t let him and he rebelled so she was pissed off and got the hoover out

Reactions: 6
Just had my first tattle super sleuth moment.
In the battleship room reveal (which looked securely more blue) SS had dark shirt nails, ‘today’ plastering they’re totally different.
Busted!!!

More pre-records and lies about kitchen not being done. 🙄

*decidedly more blue! Not ‘securely’. Spell check changed it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Makes sense as to why she hid her nails in the post with the tea

she knew they wouldn’t match otherwise

I means she could have got them done today but that would go against her “done nothing today Im so relatable” wouldn’t it?

Reactions: 26
Every time I see the size of that utility room, I shudder that those boys, especially the 9 year old are out in the annexe. That and take a bit of the hallway and you could have had a really good size shared bedroom, or remodel completely downstairs and/or extend (which she can afford to do) to house the whole family!! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why can't this idiot let workman get on with their job, time is money to them but she stops them in their tracks to dick about,no wonder the pool man fucked off after she took over jet washing,she done the same with the conservatory floor.

Reactions: 27
Just had my first tattle super sleuth moment.
In the battleship room reveal (which looked securely more blue) SS had dark shirt nails, ‘today’ plastering they’re totally different.
Busted!!!

More pre-records and lies about kitchen not being done. 🙄

*decidedly more blue! Not ‘securely’. Spell check changed it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hmm yes what colour were her nails the other day when she was doing the ITS shoot and wearing that same jumper with the slogan?

ETA they were short and dark, same as on Joe’s actual birthday and on the room reveal. Think she has just had them done either yesterday or today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The plaster guys not daft not showing her how to do it properly otherwise she won’t need him next time. Don’t know why she insist in hiring people but then helping out it’s so strange. Hopefully he’s charging by the hour and then she will take ages. I bet a lot of the workmen don’t want to go back and work at her house. Maybe that’s what happening with the pool people they were sick of her and mick trying to Help.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Weird that she was hiding her nails earlier today 🤔
How long do you think it took them to come up with that fake floor cleaning story
Absolute pair of idiots
Contents hugely drying up now
We’ve had
Room makeovers
New bath
Fireplace in the bedroom
Annex bedrooms
The cludo room
The downstairs/lounge area
The utility room
A new baby girl
A new dog
Just the kitchen reveal next then will probably be tons of tit wedding content
😴 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not Stacey being shocked that plastering is ACTUALLY a skill and not easy? No tit Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm new here 👋 (I'm usually on the hinch threads) Can anyone tell me why you all call Rex 'Mick'? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.