Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had finished maternity leave?
How come she’s at home all the time doing nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I barely even post on her thread anymore and she’s still my biggest fan 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
2C1E3F21-D348-449C-8F68-7BC6E7B0BCE1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Not Stacey being shocked that plastering is ACTUALLY a skill and not easy? No tit Sherlock
I thought exactly the shame thing! Cheeky mare; ‘it’s actually harder than it looks’, really Stace, well who’da thunk eh? I suppose the arrogant cow assumed with all her DIY skills and knowledge (😆 as if, sorry, I’m having to take a moment here to stop laughing!) she’d just pick up a trowel and instantly become a plastering pro! 🤦‍♀️

I mean this is a trade, a learnt craft, that people do apprenticeships in and spend years honing and perfecting, so I can’t help but think it’s a bit condescending of her to be like ‘well, looking at you I assumed it would be dead easy but I’m so surprised as it isn’t’!’ 🤨 I’m guessing after buggering about for twenty minutes or so and most importantly getting it filmed to stick on the ‘gram, she’ll then piss off for a cuppa and to talk at Roess and Teddy in that hideous baby voice *shudder*😖, presumably whilst Mick learns to juggle knives or something equally dangerous! 🤌

😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I never understand why she never dresses up at home. Never a nice dress or jeans and top or something, even for a party. Only when she’s advertising the clothes.
She is just a scruff! Your fiancés 40th party and you where cheap lounge clothes silly cow

Reactions: 17
Does she think someone wakes up one morning & thinks ‘I know I will plaster somebodies house today cos it’s piss easy’ duck sake it’s a trade & a skill, people actually train to do it, what next someone in the family has an accident (I don’t wish this upon them) & she decides to stitch them back up or perform surgery on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So if they whole kitchen (that she loved as it had an aga and it was like a farmhouse) has been ripped out. How the hell is she cooking? Where is all her stuff? The utility has a sink but didn’t see anything else.

Reactions: 8
Funny how there’s a kitchen update after Hinch posted about her’s being done/showing plans a couple of days ago 🙄

Reactions: 13
Amazing. She can extend the kitchen but couldn't extend to put her 2 boys in the SAME HOUSE AS HER. Her priorities are way off...
I don’t think her sheep know the sons don’t share a home I don’t think the papers do either 😬 imagine how much that would blow up if that was a normal person social services would be involved

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does Rex get his own bathroom but the other boys can’t even have a bedroom in the main house? ffs.

Reactions: 25
Waiting for the gushy "Omg I've just realised I've reached 5 million and just so happened to have balloons and massive numbers" post 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The sheep must be sick of all this showing off surely 🙄
Look at my new room ,new kitchen ,new bathroom ,new puppy blah blah blah ..

All from a tiny small business of course which makes it sound better and bragged about
with a fake shaky voice 🙄

Absolute bollocks 🤣

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion: In competition with her "best friend", when will the lies and pre-records end?

Reactions: 18
I thought exactly the shame thing! Cheeky mare; ‘it’s actually harder than it looks’, really Stace, well who’da thunk eh? I suppose the arrogant cow assumed with all her DIY skills and knowledge (😆 as if, sorry, I’m having to take a moment here to stop laughing!) she’d just pick up a trowel and instantly become a plastering pro! 🤦‍♀️

I mean this is a trade, a learnt craft, that people do apprenticeships in and spend years honing and perfecting, so I can’t help but think it’s a bit condescending of her to be like ‘well, looking at you I assumed it would be dead easy but I’m so surprised as it isn’t’!’ 🤨 I’m guessing after buggering about for twenty minutes or so and most importantly getting it filmed to stick on the ‘gram, she’ll then piss off for a cuppa and to talk at Roess and Teddy in that hideous baby voice *shudder*😖, presumably whilst Mick learns to juggle knives or something equally dangerous! 🤌

😆😆😆
my dad can turn his hand to any diy task, it all just comes naturally to him flooring, decorating, new kitchen, new bathroom, hanging doors but even he brings someone else in to do the plastering

I barely even post on her thread anymore and she’s still my biggest fan 🤷🏽‍♀️😂View attachment 1012770
Thank fcuk she established that superman was Rex, for a second there I thought Peter Parker had moved in, to the annexe of course

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.