Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here 👋 (I'm usually on the hinch threads) Can anyone tell me why you all call Rex 'Mick'? 😂
He looks like mick hucknall😂

I don’t think her sheep know the sons don’t share a home I don’t think the papers do either 😬 imagine how much that would blow up if that was a normal person social services would be involved
Surely after the dm article on tattle last wk they would look into the annexe and see for themselves that they don’t sleep/stay in the same house. God their readers would hound a normal mum for that behaviour, would be calling for the mums head on a plate!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Not only do they sleep in the annex, Stacey bedroom is the far right side of this pic on the floor plans and the annex lads sleep on the far left of the photo next to the pool. Cluedo room is closer. View attachment 1014589
This is just shocking. Absolutely shocking. To me, this would only be acceptable if the property was securely perimeter fenced and you had 24 hour security guards patrolling with dogs and a top of the range full CCTV alarm system. Even then, I‘m still not convinced I’d be comfortable with it. Nor does it account for the emotional neglect of being shoved out of your family home.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How does it work in the mornings do they need to sort themselves out if I don’t tell my 9 year old to eat, wash, dress 584758463 times it doesn’t happen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Here’s a birds eye view of the property. Please tell me to delete if not allowed!
View attachment 1014574

Wow!! So is that navy blue, disaster of a kitchen type thing, is actually in the annex where the boys fend for themselves on pot noodle?
Here’s a birds eye view of the property. Please tell me to delete if not allowed!
View attachment 1014574
Wow!! So is that navy blue, disaster of a kitchen type thing, is actually in the annex where the boys fend for themselves on pot noodle?

Reactions: 8
So...one of the team for ss 'Sort your life out' tv series also has a new puppy. It looks like it could be from the same litter? She also has a child possibly under ten. Coincidence? 🤔
I don’t think the new puppy is Dillys- it’s her work colleagues Helen (I think)

Reactions: 5
On her latest story her little list says “make a start in rex’s bathroom”

have I missed something? Does the two year old have his own bathroom? If so, why? the other boys have to sleep in the annexe and Rex gets a big bedroom and his own bathroom? Really?

Correct me if I’m wrong!

If I’m right that’s just terrible, poor kids!
If I’m not mistaken her BFF boys both have their own en-suites too 😐

Reactions: 4
What does Stacey mean by ‘ me and Teddy went for a long walk’. As a rule of thumb puppies should be walked approx 5 minutes per month of age. I hope she is not walking him too far until he is fully grown!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How does it work in the mornings do they need to sort themselves out if I don’t tell my 9 year old to eat, wash, dress 584758463 times it doesn’t happen
There's probably a tannoy system in place or they just get on the shuttle bus in their pjs ready to get sorted in the main house

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She set up the little kitchenette in the annexe with cereal & pot noodle type things. It’s the saddest thing I’ve ever seen shared publicly (aside from death or Illness obviously!) I can’t believe she was excited over it all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'll be honest iv been a fan of SS, but after getting hooked on Tattle, due to a certain 'influenza' tried to make a petition to shut it down, iv actually seen her true colours...and the fact that she lies about everything makes my blood boil!! Like whyyyyy what is the reason?? (said in Cardi B voice lol)
Anyhoo... I'm starting to look back on her stories, and noticing every detail that I missed as a 'sheep'. (Don't judge, I'm actually in hospital bed waiting for surgery and have nothing better to do 🤷)
In regards to screenshot, now I see what she means when she says she won't see them all summer 🥴😤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'll be honest iv been a fan of SS, but after getting hooked on Tattle, due to a certain 'influenza' tried to make a petition to shut it down, iv actually seen her true colours...and the fact that she lies about everything makes my blood boil!! Like whyyyyy what is the reason?? (said in Cardi B voice lol)
Anyhoo... I'm starting to look back on her stories, and noticing every detail that I missed as a 'sheep'. (Don't judge, I'm actually in hospital bed waiting for surgery and have nothing better to do 🤷)
In regards to screenshot, now I see what she means when she says she won't see them all summer 🥴😤
Not to mention, when they’re isolated out there, they could be up to anything and she wouldn’t know! You can’t monitor kids on devices 24/7 but when they’re around you, you can semi keep an eye on what they’re doing online and you can pick up on little signs if something is a bit off. How can she do that when they almost live down the road! Kids don’t always come and tell you what’s going on in their lives, even if you have an amazing relationship with them, sometimes as a parent you need to be a bit of a detective and read between the lines and you can only do that by spending time with them. Not concentrating on your 2 babies and banishing them to the pool house! And how can Z & L’s fathers be okay with it? My husband would hit the roof if we split and I sent the kids to live in the shed!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I literally loved her and loved her stories until my friend showed me tattle and I started reading her threads and now notice all the lies and I can’t believe how the annex boys have been completely separated from their family

• Sad
Reactions: 21
"Wearas"???? Honest to God.

🎶 She can't spell, she can't dress, but who cares? She walks ... 25 minutes to get to the annex. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not only is making the boys sleep out there both physically and emotionally neglectful, it’s not safe! Seeing as how she shows all her life online, it wouldn’t take a criminal more than 5 minutes to work out where she lives and knowing 2 young kids are alone out there…well, there’s endless harm that could come to them! How does she sleep at night? I’d be a nervous wreck! We stayed in a hotel recently and my 2 boys (15 and 17) were in a room on their own, next door to ours, and I STILL didn’t like it! We checked they’d locked the door every night and told them they weren’t to open the door to anybody and they were to ring us if they were leaving the room! And that’s in a hotel! She’s a weirdo.
I wonder how the boys dads feel about it?
I shouldn’t imagine they’re happy with the sleeping arrangements.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.