Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See health & safety in the West wing is given the usual low priority 🙄
So, the puppy’s asleep on her lap but her baby gets to sleep on a changing mat on the coffee table next to the candles, wax melts and her feet… righgggghhhhtttttt! 🤔

Kinda sums Stacey up right there; the more Instagrammable you are, the higher up the pecking order you go and it’s fair to say cute, adorable little Teddy knocked Roess right off the top spot. I don’t know if it’s Mick or Peanut that comes directly under them (Peanut most likely 😮) but we all know who are at the bottom. I guess the only compensatory factor is that at least Zach and Leighton each have respective dads and other family to escape to.😖

As for Joe, well he’s big enough and ugly enough to look after himself and if he’s stupid enough to put up with it, she’s stupid enough to let him! When it comes to Harry however, well Harry who? You can’t blame him for being awkward at the party as let’s face it, Stace isn’t going to be winning any awards for ‘Stepmother of the Year’ anytime soon. ‘Mother of the Year’ however, well clearly that’s a different matter! 😳 What’s next, Boris Johnson for the ‘Most Honest Person of the Year’? North Korea for ‘Most Friendly and Welcoming Holiday Destination 2022’? 🤷‍♀️

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Wait… The annexe lads are only 9 and 13 years old!?
I thought they were older than that! That is SHOCKING! 😱
They basically live in a different house, on their own. 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How far away is the annexe? I don’t know if the plans have been posted on here or if that’s not allowed?
About 15 meters away and then it's another 10 meters to their room so 25 meters or there abouts. There's a picture posted either early this thread or late in the last thread.

Apologies in advance if not allowed, but am I correct in thinking this is the Annex where the boys sleep?
No that's the Wendy play house! The poolhouse/ annexe must be in the bottom left just out of shot.

Reactions: 4
Just caught up on Staceys stories
So 1. Surely if you're cleaning up muddy footprints you would keep changing the mop head until it comes back clear right? Or have I been mopping wrong?
And 2. Whoever last used the mop (Stacey) should change the mop head straight away for the next time it needs to be used. Lazy cow anything for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on Staceys stories
So 1. Surely if you're cleaning up muddy footprints you would keep changing the mop head until it comes back clear right? Or have I been mopping wrong?
And 2. Whoever last used the mop (Stacey) should change the mop head straight away for the next time it needs to be used. Lazy cow anything for content.
But if it's true the oranage man child should have checked it was clean! Works both ways

Reactions: 3
Apologies in advance if not allowed, but am I correct in thinking this is the Annex where the boys sleep?
That’s not her house. It’s very like it but the layout is all wrong & her playhouse roof is a different angle

Reactions: 5
I couldn't agree more its all a massive con have you watched fake famous on sky
Who would buy that tit anyway

The dog winds me up when I see it.😡
Same here with the dog, I’m an animal lover but all I can think about when I see that little dog is the cheating and lies that enabled her to get it 🤬

Reactions: 8
Same here with the dog, I’m an animal lover but all I can think about when I see that little dog is the cheating and lies that enabled her to get it 🤬
I know we only see a snapshot of her day but Teddy seems very subdued for such a young puppy ?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
On her latest story her little list says “make a start in rex’s bathroom”

have I missed something? Does the two year old have his own bathroom? If so, why? the other boys have to sleep in the annexe and Rex gets a big bedroom and his own bathroom? Really?

Correct me if I’m wrong!

If I’m right that’s just terrible, poor kids!
I was thinking the same, what 2 year old has an en-suite

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not only is making the boys sleep out there both physically and emotionally neglectful, it’s not safe! Seeing as how she shows all her life online, it wouldn’t take a criminal more than 5 minutes to work out where she lives and knowing 2 young kids are alone out there…well, there’s endless harm that could come to them! How does she sleep at night? I’d be a nervous wreck! We stayed in a hotel recently and my 2 boys (15 and 17) were in a room on their own, next door to ours, and I STILL didn’t like it! We checked they’d locked the door every night and told them they weren’t to open the door to anybody and they were to ring us if they were leaving the room! And that’s in a hotel! She’s a weirdo.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Wait… The annexe lads are only 9 and 13 years old!?
I thought they were older than that! That is SHOCKING! 😱
They basically live in a different house, on their own. 🤯
Here’s a birds eye view of the property. Please tell me to delete if not allowed!
90DE884E-BF79-4B13-BB80-2E5506C40966.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Here’s a birds eye view of the property. Please tell me to delete if not allowed!
View attachment 1014574
That’s the badger. I still can’t believe the boys sleep in there. Mentioned it to my husband too a couple of days ago and every now and again he just blurts out ‘SS keeps her kids in the shed’ 😂 😂 He can’t believe it either.

• Haha
  • Sad
Not only do they sleep in the annex, Stacey bedroom is the far right side of this pic on the floor plans and the annex lads sleep on the far left of the photo next to the pool. Cluedo room is closer.
BCDBEEEC-C7C6-4511-BB8D-1668C07CE0BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.