Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using her dogs death for engagement now! Poor peanut is obviously depressed and she's using him for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 12
New low, using the death of a pet for engagement again. Is it me or is that common sense to naturally feel that you're replacing one with another?! (Not saying it is, just natural to feel it) She pretends to involve people, new dog is probably already overheating by the fire with labelled tat to match the prerecords coming 🙄 I'd believe her more if she hadn't shed her cat without so much as a backwards glance or insta comment 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes Stacey you should absolutely get another dog who will see no other places other than your garden for the rest of its life. Just because you have the space doesn’t mean they should only get a run in the garden

Reactions: 19
It will be a miraculous coincidence that the ‘adoption’ goes through just in time for Joes birthday probably. Sat in the grey room with a bow on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wouldn’t surprised me if she’s already got another dog or one turns up tomorrow. The way Stacey thinks of something then it magically appears like the Cluedo room.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That dartboard looks like one you’d just use for decoration rather than one that’s actually supposed to have darts thrown at it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations Stacey - thats another room ruined.

I just can't get over that hideous snooker table

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Adoption implies rescue dog. Don’t believe for one minute she’ll have some old mutt from the local RSPCA. It will be some sort of fashionable pedigree puppy.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Adoption implies rescue dog. Don’t believe for one minute she’ll have some old mutt from the local RSPCA. It will be some sort of fashionable pedigree puppy.
She pretends she rescued peanut. She got him from a breeder who readvertised him due to someone backing out of the sale so to her that’s a rescue 😂 it’s laughable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She pretends she rescued peanut. She got him from a breeder who readvertised him due to someone backing out of the sale so to her that’s a rescue 😂 it’s laughable.
yes and I was taken in by that, it is only when it was mentioned on here when Theo died that my brain clicked on that one! I remember at the time thinking it was strange a fashionable dog like that needed adopting not selling and she happened to see it and she happened to be the chosen one by the people finding peanut up a home who swooped in and saved the day! It felt strange because my gut was telling me it was bollocks. I know from first hand experience how hard it is to adopt a dog when you have young kids

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hinch’s son plays with age appropriate toys whereas mick is feral and is allowed to play with things that are dangerous and could hurt him. Not saying a wheelbarrow is dangerous but it is not meant for a 2 year old and he could hurt himself
And say what you like about Hinch but her kids always look clean and nicely dressed. Even if she doesn't put Ronnie to bed herself (which is no big deal in my opinion) the kids are always in bed a decent time and in suitable nightwear not school uniform.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s rather a loose definition of rescuing I have to say! Well it’s not really rescuing at all is it?! 🤔 Then again when has a little thing like the truth bothered Stacey?! 🤷‍♀️

Let’s face it, we all know that Hinch’s new furry arrivals are imminent and since the ‘we’ve suddenly got deer in the back garden but they don’t eat lettuce’ ruse fell completely flat on its face, she’s got to compete somehow and what’s cuter than a little puppy? (Whatever you do there don’t say alpacas! 😆)

Anyhow it’s for Peanut’s sake anyway, so any haters can stick that in their pipe and smoke it! Dear, caring Stacey is selflessly going to get a puppy for the sake of that poor lonely little dachshund and any likes, comments, shares or followers that may ensue from such adoption are completely coincidental and unrelated, so there! 🤦‍♀️ 😉😳

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she pretend seeking approval, I hate this tit honestly. She's obviously getting another dog.. "my vet says 😭.. " it's bullshit

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.