Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she pretend seeking approval, I hate this tit honestly. She's obviously getting another dog.. "my vet says 😭.. " it's bullshit
Agree with this ..she doesn't give a tit what her followers opinion/ thoughts are, she will and most likely has lined up another dog to add to the chaos. Also dogs are pack animals, I think there are more than enough people in that household that they won't ever be lonely! ...also where is the cat ?? 🐈

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And say what you like about Hinch but her kids always look clean and nicely dressed. Even if she doesn't put Ronnie to bed herself (which is no big deal in my opinion) the kids are always in bed a decent time and in suitable nightwear not school uniform.
absolutely pains me to say I agree with that. She also takes them out and about, it is a rare treat for SS kids to be taken beyond the gates of pickle cottage. A routine does a kid the world of good and SS kids just have none

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree with this ..she doesn't give a tit what her followers opinion/ thoughts are, she will and most likely has lined up another dog to add to the chaos. Also dogs are pack animals, I think there are more than enough people in that household that they won't ever be lonely! ...also where is the cat ?? 🐈
She left the cat at the last house they didn’t want to go with the reprobates to pickle cottage

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes, but pretending to ask them and also feigning guilt about replacing Theo will have the sheep bleating platitudes and sympathy at her in their thousands, telling her what a wonderful person she is and how Theo would understand and want her to move on. 😳

All of which are completely redundant and matterless of course as she’s already made her mind up and more than likely probably has said dog already, complete with personalised collar and accessories… she’s nothing if not predictable is our Stace! 😬

Still, it gives the sheep something to do on their weekend, lets them feel included in the Swollomon household somehow, like Stacey really is their friend, bless ‘em, poor deluded fools! You can hear Stacey laughing all the way to the bank… 🤦‍♀️😆

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The toilet thing people got told to do years ago, I never did it, children are only dry at night from when they go to sleep till they wake up (or can wake up if they need a wee) when they have developed the a certain hormone. Nothing wrong with using a pull-up untill they are dry
My sons nearly 8 and wearing a pull up. Stresses me out. Some nights he can go without it and be dry but most nights the pull up is really wet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The cat does seen to have mysteriously disappeared...I wonder if it was the cat that caused the injury to Rex which required hospital treatment? I still can't unsee him almost slamming the poor things tail in her front door last year 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
And say what you like about Hinch but her kids always look clean and nicely dressed. Even if she doesn't put Ronnie to bed herself (which is no big deal in my opinion) the kids are always in bed a decent time and in suitable nightwear not school uniform.

I dunno the denial about Ronnie's disability pisses me off. Unless off the scenes he's getting the early intervention and support he needs and deserves.

Reactions: 6
Setting up a story of a miracle, making out that they registered with a rescue but were lucky enough to find a dog that we thought would be perfect for peanut elsewhere.
You know I don’t care if people buy or rescue. I bought a puppy because it’s what was right for my circumstances (other pets, didn’t meet criteria for most local to me rescues). So don’t care if she buys or rescues. It’s just more lies that her sheep lap up.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Let me guess.. they will find a dog at the rescue today that they just couldn’t leave behind. Never mind about the background checks that are meant to happen, especially in a house full of kids. 🙄🤔

Reactions: 23
Ok so today, the 16th January, she said she went to a rescue. Let’s now see how long it takes to get a dog.
I know someone that went through a rescue and it took quite a while.

Oh and I was busy yesterday so didn’t have time to say it - that new sign is tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok so today, the 16th January, she said she went to a rescue. Let’s now see how long it takes to get a dog.
I know someone that went through a rescue and it took quite a while.
Yes but you aren’t an A list rich celebrity with a moohosive house and acres of land. Are you? LOL

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes but you aren’t an A list rich celebrity with a moohosive house and acres of land. Are you? LOL
What do you mean? You don’t say she’s not just going today to get their info on their books?! 😮😱🙀

I’ve never heard so much guff in my life! She must think we’re all as simple as she is! It must be living with Joe, compared to him she must feel super intelligent, she’s just not figured out she’s not, it’s just that her benchmark is extraordinarily low! 🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.