Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The toilet thing people got told to do years ago, I never did it, children are only dry at night from when they go to sleep till they wake up (or can wake up if they need a wee) when they have developed the a certain hormone. Nothing wrong with using a pull-up untill they are dry
Exactly this. My oldest wasnt dry overnight till she was 5 but my littlest is dry at 2, they all do what they do.

Tbf the dream feed thing is kind of biologically normal, if you responsively breastfeed and bedshare you feed when they stir a little and it gets them back to deep sleep without them waking. But the term is more for formula feed and they take a set number of night bottles, most mums would rather feed them when they are about to sleep than be woken an hour after nodding off.

Reactions: 4
This ๐Ÿ˜‚
Come on Stacey post some tit on insta so we can get back on topic ๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s bloody irresponsible of her to leave us without bitching content for so long! I mean, you can guarantee sheโ€™s doing stuff we would criticise so why not play fair and share it with us eh? Selfish mare, thatโ€™s Stacey for you, itโ€™s all me, me, me! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itโ€™s when a baby is asleep and nearly due a feed, you feed them while theyโ€™re asleep and they stay asleep.
Oh! Iโ€™ve never heard of that. Iโ€™ve been around a lot of babies and no one has ever mentioned that before. Iโ€™d have thought the baby would wake up but it makes sense.

Reactions: 3
Logs?! Bloody logs?! We wait all this time and all she gives us is logs? Mind, itโ€™s a fair point @Pigglet9876, who has got the most logs and the biggest wood store? Oooooh and Staceyโ€™s logs are from her own trees and everything, can Hinch say that eh? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

So there, in your face Hinch! Yes your Dad can take an old pallet and whip up a ladder, a clock, various items of furniture and a full scale replica of the Titanic complete with iceberg (well probably) whilst Stacey resorts to plastic greenery and 50 ways to use a glue gun, but do your logs come from your own trees? Whatโ€™s that, no? Pathetic! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 27
crying at hinches kid having a plastic wheel barrow but Rex knows how to use a real bad boy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hinchโ€™s son plays with age appropriate toys whereas mick is feral and is allowed to play with things that are dangerous and could hurt him. Not saying a wheelbarrow is dangerous but it is not meant for a 2 year old and he could hurt himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That dartboard is ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜‚ can't even see it properly and is there even any cork (or whatever they put on them) on it? SS just tried throwing a dart and it bounced back. Joe's gonna be spending his birthday in A&E when his dart rebounds back into his eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who is gonna be able to write on the scoreboard. Its too low and too far back, you can't get at it.
This room is a disaster ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
crying at hinches kid having a plastic wheel barrow but Rex knows how to use a real bad boy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I have visions of Mick going for the toy one but Stacey be like:

โ€˜Oh are you using the toy one? Ronnie uses the toy one, doesnโ€™t Rex want to be a big boy and use the big boy barrow?โ€™

Meanwhile sheโ€™s texting Hinch with an accompanying picture:

โ€˜Aww what are our boys like? Course Rex uses the big barrow but still, Iโ€™m sure Ronnie will get there eventually, his toy oneโ€™s fine for him for now. Anyway loves you babes xxxโ€™

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.