Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those freshly sprayed cabinets around the dartboard in the games room will soon be pock marked with holes from darts that don’t stay in the board or go astray mid flight!
Surely you place a dartboard on a blank wall, don’t you?

Reactions: 15
I hope she is going to put some colour in there, it looks so bland/boring/battleship.

Reactions: 17
God a need a large gin n tonic after that bore fest of DIY crap videos..that room is so boring and bland..has she no colour pallet...other than grey and whit and beige😴😴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The monotonous colour of that room makes me feel a bit nauseous. I don’t know why but I hate looking at it! It’s really horrible.

Isn’t it amazing what she has managed to get done, have delivered, and book tradespeople in just a few days of her last minute rush to create it all. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Hinch’s son plays with age appropriate toys whereas mick is feral and is allowed to play with things that are dangerous and could hurt him. Not saying a wheelbarrow is dangerous but it is not meant for a 2 year old and he could hurt himself
wasn’t rex once playing with a real drill at some point aswell😂

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The lack of colour in that room is horrible. In fact, the room itself is horrible!

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry I dip in and out of this thread but A. That dartboard is ridiculous, you can’t even seen the bloody numbers on it & B. I agree as previously said the walk behind it is guna pock marked. When my brother and I were younger my mum begrudgingly allowed us a dart board and the state of the wall behind was so bad. If I ever have children they will never be allowed one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is wrong with a traditional green baize snooker table & a proper dartboard?
Simple and have stood the test of time, those that she’s had installed are horrendous.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Jemma and kids are off to Harry Potter world tomorrow, what’s the betting Stacey and family go too?

Reactions: 13
That games room is awful. She’s totally destroyed it. A morgue would feel more homely

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Early thread title: Stacey’s gone all 50 shades of grey, but only in the Cluedo room for Joe’s 40th birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.