Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The competition between those two "bad influencers" is hilarious! I wouldn't be surprised if Stacey sits every evening watching Hinch's stories and singing "Anything she can do, I can do better." 😂
Wonder what animals Stacey is going to get , she seems to have a lot more land so She could get her own cow save on the milk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s going to be an article coming, probably in the Daily Fail, protesting about them warring over their homes and the renovations, they’re best of friends still and love each other to the moon and back. It’s those bastard trolls I tell you! 🙈🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Stacey you won't buy a spray gun if you need to prep things you don't do that important part of painting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ergh her fake sweetie voice when she’s talking about getting a spray painting thing really riles me. She normally puts it on before selling some tit

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The more I think about it the more I think Stacey rushed into her house move to beat Hinch, hinch looks like it was being planned for a while, found a house that doesn’t need huge amounts of work & will do what is needed before moving in. The right way to do things.
Stacey rushed into a home that is unsuitable for the size of her family, no central heating, with bucket loads of work that really needed doing before moving in. She left a perfectly good house lying empty & moved her family in while pregnant & then ended up stuck in her bedroom with a newborn for weeks as the rest of the house wasn’t safe for a new baby & toddler, now why would she do that when they could have been safe & warm in the old house while the work was carried out? The only reason I can think and makes sense knowing what goes on in her Crazy little head is she knew if Hinch did it first then Stacey would been seen to have copied her if she moved in after & wouldn’t get half the publicity.
i can’t stand either of them but always get the impression Stacey has to have one up on her all the time. It’s not a healthy friendship, reminds me more of schoolyard behaviour. Serious case of the Green Eyed monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There are so many things she does that just plain irritate but at the moment it’s the way she positions the camera below her and looks down with her head tilted at an angle so her hair all flicks to one side and then all teeth, eyes, inane giggling and breathy voice proceeds to tell us how ‘so many of you have been asking…’

I tell you something for nowt, he may be chuckling all the way to the bank now thinking he’s completely overcharged the daft cow and she’s done half the work for him but soon enough Mr Decorator steve.hope is going to learn the meaning of the word regret! She will be hounding him for tips, advice and inevitably eventually for him to go and prep her latest shite project for her (as if she’ll take the time and effort to do it herself! 🤦‍♀️) which he’ll probably end up doing for free just to make her go away!😖

I’ve tried to catch the camera shot and angle here and after a few attempts this is the best I can do although admittedly I’m no David Solomon (😂) and she does look a wee bit possessed, however if you just imagine the breathy voice… 😆😆😆

4D28C2DC-DBB7-4EAC-8E6E-5059572850DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Stacey you won't buy a spray gun if you need to prep things you don't do that important part of painting
I’m not sure on her new BBC Show CRAP DIY - IN A PICKLE (Cottage) she’s allowed to use a Spray Gun, think she needs to stick to her manky old hairless brush 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've dodged the thread a bit since the Golden Child was born cos she's so annoying but I thought I'd have a quick look again and I notice nothing has changed and she's still an annoying lying twit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How'd ya manage to book a spray painter so fast Stace, you only decided on sorting the Cluedo room last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've dodged the thread a bit since the Golden Child was born cos she's so annoying but I thought I'd have a quick look again and I notice nothing has changed and she's still an annoying lying twit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How'd ya manage to book a spray painter so fast Stace, you only decided on sorting the Cluedo room last night.
Now, now Wilma, don't set her off!! 😜 You know how much you upset her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There are so many things she does that just plain irritate but at the moment it’s the way she positions the camera below her and looks down with her head tilted at an angle so her hair all flicks to one side and then all teeth, eyes, inane giggling and breathy voice proceeds to tell us how ‘so many of you have been asking…’

I tell you something for nowt, he may be chuckling all the way to the bank now thinking he’s completely overcharged the daft cow and she’s done half the work for him but soon enough Mr Decorator steve.hope is going to learn the meaning of the word regret! She will be hounding him for tips, advice and inevitably eventually for him to go and prep her latest shite project for her (as if she’ll take the time and effort to do it herself! 🤦‍♀️) which he’ll probably end up doing for free just to make her go away!😖

I’ve tried to catch the camera shot and angle here and after a few attempts this is the best I can do although admittedly I’m no David Solomon (😂) and she does look a wee bit possessed, however if you just imagine the breathy voice… 😆😆😆

View attachment 969116
Exactly why would a professional paint sprayer give her tips when she can pay him to do it for her. Otherwise everyone would go get a paint sprayer and he’d be out of a job. Also what is her obsession with helping all these trade people. Just let them get on with the job they’re paid to do.

Reactions: 23
Why does she wait so long between each story? It's infuriating. She says I can't wait to show you.. An hour later she gives you the before, then another hour until the reveal. Noticed she does it all time.

Reactions: 17
Why does she wait so long between each story? It's infuriating. She says I can't wait to show you.. An hour later she gives you the before, then another hour until the reveal. Noticed she does it all time.
To get people who are that invested keep going on her page to check if she's uploaded and gives her engagement. She should really write a book on becoming the biggest blagging instahun in history.

Reactions: 19
Another one of her ‘I’ve just had a bright idea’ completed in 12 hours.

If her sheep are still being sucked into the bullshit then there’s no hope for them because you’ve got to be a special kind of stupid to believe her tit.🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I have to say it does look good but considering she started it yesterday she has done a lot, new floor and all that painting 😂😂😂😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SS must be a super decorator with super powers to so a whole room including flooring in less than a day. Or she actually thinks her 🐑 are all super thickos 😮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hear the BBC have commissioned a new TV show called
CRAP DIY - IN A PICKLE (Cottage).

Each week 2 best buddies are given the same budget ((£10,000) and a task to complete.
One however has a penalty added (something like a baby hanging off a tit, a 2 year old feral kid helping or a partner that’s as much use as a chocolate teapot but very tanned).
Also one gets to use all the latest equipment in a purpose built workshop and the other gets to do most of their DIY sitting on a fluffy rug upstairs in the bedroom and only the use of a glue gun and a can of spray paint.
One is allowed to prep and plan their project and the other has to steam straight in and start - cobwebs and dirt in situ.
Here is this weeks first project:-

Renovate an old Door.

Who’s the winner do you think?

Don’t forget to tune in folks -it’s bound to get nasty with both Contestants fighting for the Crown of Queen of DIY and the Ultimate prize of the biggest Insta Following. 🤑🤑🤑🤑
This is just absolutely hilarious 😂 😂🤣

Reactions: 4

View attachment 969116
The filter on that 🤣 Plus she’s lost her eyelashes maybe they got stuck on the spray painted furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.