Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. Mrs Hinch has bought a ‘farm’ (😂). Only a couple of days later the Swolloman’s now have ‘Pickle Cottage Christmas Tree Farm’. Could you cope with the constant Keeping up with the Jones’ mentality?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I also notice how she speaks to him. Look at that it’s the worst hole ever. They speak to each other as it’s it’s ‘banter’ yet with an undertone of hatred 😂
Yes totally agree she just winds him up all the time I just think sometimes he has a really horrible angry look on him and then he changes for the camera 🎥

Reactions: 12
Joe’s just uploaded a rate photo to his grid saying Rex is at nursery and he is missing him. Meanwhile on Stacey’s stories there is Rex in the garden with them!
I’ve just seen on todays stories she’s now putting the time up🙄has she always done that, wtf is it with planting dead trees

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saying she wants to make the cluedo room in the annexe a man cave for joe. Is that so he can live over there too. Also she’s probably asking for someone to gift it to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So stacey has unfollowed elle darby , genuine or she just fancied being jewish again today?

When she says shes finished maternity what the hell does she mean? Like where does she go? Does she commute somewhere everyday? I dont get it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So today on the farm Hinch has revealed a treehouse for the boys, how exciting! It’s going to have a slide and all sorts and the best part is I don’t get the impression she’s going to make them live in it! 😆

Meanwhile at Pickle Cottage out of the blue Stacey announces she’s making Joe a man cave for his birthday! 🤦‍♀️

Both things being announced on the same day is totally coincidental of course, but pfffft, what are the chances, isn’t it funny how the world works eh?! 🤷‍♀️😉

All this non stop keeping up with the Hinches has become quite entertaining; it’s almost like influencer Top Trumps!

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So today on the farm Hinch has revealed a treehouse for the boys, how exciting! It’s going to have a slide and all sorts and the best part is I don’t get the impression she’s going to make them live in it! 😆

Meanwhile at Pickle Cottage out of the blue Stacey announces she’s making Joe a man cave for his birthday! 🤦‍♀️

Both things being announced on the same day is totally coincidental of course, but pfffft, what are the chances, isn’t it funny how the world works eh?! 🤷‍♀️😉

All this non stop keeping up with the Hinches has become quite entertaining; it’s almost like influencer Top Trumps!

😆😆😆
isnt it just I’m finding it exhausting just watching it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, Skanky has really slithered out of the woodwork over the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my gees the compitition is heating up! The 'tree house' not in a tree vs the cleudo man cave!

• Haha

😆😆😆
Have to say I’m loving the whole keeping up with the Hinches, just waiting for Stacey to pull out the big guns and do the kitchen reveal.
Come on Stacey, don’t let us down!

• Haha
Have to say I’m loving the whole keeping up with the Hinches, just waiting for Stacey to pull out the big guns and do the kitchen reveal.
Oh I think that will be when hinch shows us some urgrading! The battle has commenced

• Haha
So the boys get shipped off to the annex to fed for themselves but Joe Joe gets a man cave in the cluedo room? Is the cluedo room in the main house or annex? If the main house why couldnt this have been made into a bedroom for the boys?

Reactions: 11
Throwing more shade at the Hinch’s as Soph said yesterday Jamie had wanted to keep the games room with a snooker table but she was turning it into a playroom for her boys.

I think it’s the other way round. Hinch is desperate to be Stacey. She even screamed “I want this life” when she visited Pickle Cottage for the first time.

Reactions: 22
The beg for freebies, sorry #ad #gifted, is absolutely shameful. That explains her following arcade direct, these companies must wet themselves when they get a follow from her and fall over themselves to send her stuff.
Also, dachshund rescue 👀 that didn’t take long then, Theo who??

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her nicotine fingers on that story 🤢
Just looked back to see this and realised Rose is also hanging off her tit again as well, missed that the first time round 🙄.
She must stink of stale smoke. We know she doesn’t bath or change her clothes often by her own admission as well as seeing it with our own eyes 😬. How many of her followers would condemn a ‘normal’ person for smoking while pregnant and letting their kids breathe smoke in and wear stale smoke clothes but ignore it when Stacey does it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So the boys get shipped off to the annex to fed for themselves but Joe Joe gets a man cave in the cluedo room? Is the cluedo room in the main house or annex? If the main house why couldnt this have been made into a bedroom for the boys?
It’s in the annexe next to the boys room. It was a library and the boys room was a study that got split into two rooms.
They are 4 rooms in the main house. Main bedroom. Rex room and rose nursery and another spare one that Stacey’s originally said she was going to make into a craft room. Then in the annexe they is a room upstairs for Harry. The boys bedrooms and the cluedo room / library.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Saying she wants to make the cluedo room in the annexe a man cave for joe. Is that so he can live over there too. Also she’s probably asking for someone to gift it to her.
I just seen this, then said she’s got 2 wks but yet the painting will be finished 2mrw, is this another room like the kitchen that’s already gifted and all done 🙄

• Haha
Throwing more shade at the Hinch’s as Soph said yesterday Jamie had wanted to keep the games room with a snooker table but she was turning it into a playroom for her boys.

I think it’s the other way round. Hinch is desperate to be Stacey. She even screamed “I want this life” when she visited Pickle Cottage for the first time.
Honestly, it wouldn’t surprise me if Hinch mentioned the big countryside dream first & Stacey had to beat her to it. It would explain the rush to move into a barely liveable house that doesn’t even fit her family before her own house even hit the market.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.