Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hinch showed another room so Stacey shows her huge room in the annex which she only decided to do an hour ago but that painting will be finished tomorrow 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She still hasn’t mentioned it’s in a separate building, if I hadn’t read it on here I would just assume it was all one house. I’m sure most of the sheep believe this is the case.

Reactions: 11
She's just unbelievable! How does she sleep at night with the boys in the annex. I know I couldnt of my children were away from me like that. It wont be long & poor Rex with be shipped off too.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or in the latest story with her “breastfeeding” it looks like Roess’s head is in her armpit judging by the positioning. Hilarious and she keeps on moving her jumper as if she is feeding. Muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or in the latest story with her “breastfeeding” it looks like Roess’s head is in her armpit judging by the positioning. Hilarious and she keeps on moving her jumper as if she is feeding. Muppet
Ewww, yeah why is she pretending.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Frantically trying to get another room decorated to keep up with Mrs H doing her whole (much nicer in my opinion) house. And it looks like Mrs H and her Dad are doing a much more upmarket revamp than our Stace and her manky glue gun could ever attempt.

Toasting his chestnuts 😲 Perhaps tonight is the night Roess gets another sibling??? 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it’s always looked like that to be honest lmao

Christ I'm having nightmares tonight, why don't his boxers actually fit him 😩 sorry Joe you're the next size up! 😰🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Frantically trying to get another room decorated to keep up with Mrs H doing her whole (much nicer in my opinion) house. And it looks like Mrs H and her Dad are doing a much more upmarket revamp than our Stace and her manky glue gun could ever attempt.

Toasting his chestnuts 😲 Perhaps tonight is the night Roess gets another sibling??? 🤢
she has to be trolling us with that😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.