Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if Stacey and hinch met through some group meeting for colour blind people? Why are their houses so boring? Why do they have a collective iq of 5? Why are they famous?

Answer on a post card plz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, rather than take off the pants that were peed on, joe would prefer to dry them and then sit on the new sofa for the evening ? All while stacey films him.....a new low 😵💫

• Sick
Reactions: 23
why do they think being dirty is a personality trait? Rotters. Go have a bath absolute mingers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Drying wee In front of the fire ? Use the tumble dryer ? it’s Fcuking wee it will smell rank get changed u utter despicable woman

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Drying wee In front of the fire ? Use the tumble dryer ? it’s Fcuking wee get changed u utter despicable woman
So if Stacey gets pissed on, she just pops it in the tumble dryer for a bit and puts the clothes back on. No wonder she bleeping stinks.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Is Joe so desperate to be in the tabloids with desperado SS that he’s resorted to drying his weed on trousers in front of the fire in his trunks? These 2 are a joke. Funny how she’s only just thought about the man cave room yet decorating finished tomorrow? Basically she wants free stuff sending to fill it, and then she wants suppliers to know it’s joes 40th so they get even more freebies. Such a grabby, fake, vile person.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't know if this has been posted, but anyone else think this when they saw her post?! Beetlejuice shrunken head all the way hahaha.
That photo wasn’t a keeper was it? That would have been a flick through and then straight to bin, not whacking it on Instagram for all and sundry to see! 🤦‍♀️

Still, she clearly has low standards on a lot of things;

SS: ‘What are you doing that [stood with boxers on show in front of the log burner] for, we do have a tumble dryer you know?!
Joe: ‘Baby weed on me’
SS: ‘And you’re just going to sit in dried wee?’
Joe: ‘Yeah…’
SS: ‘Bahahahahahahaha’

How is that funny? Like ever? As if you would think that was ok anyway?! If there was any doubt as to how perfectly matched those two grotbags are then I think that removes it! *shudder* You so know the pair of them would be one of those people you’d sit down next to and then as the smell hit you quickly realise your mistake so suddenly get up, leave the room then come back and sit anywhere else! 🤢😬😆

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t want to sit on their sofa! Why would u dry the pee and sit back down? Put the trousers in the washing machine and put a clean pair on ffs!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If anyone peed on me be it a child, a dog or even Jesus himself I would be changing my clothes immediately not trying to dry it to smell of warm urine

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Wonder if the child pissed on him because their nappy was overflowing. We all know SS doesn’t like to change her kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s really scrapping the barrel for content with the Joe in his pants post!!! As if she’s left his birthday room with two weeks to go. She’s panicking for content now since Hinch farm. 2 nights ago Hinch posts the sunset pic, last night stace does. Hinch shows a room today and asks for ideas, now stace has showed a room asking for ideas lol!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her good night post with poor opal fruits in a knitted jumper. Stick her in a sleep suit you lazy moo like most normal parents do for bedtime.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or in the latest story with her “breastfeeding” it looks like Roess’s head is in her armpit judging by the positioning. Hilarious and she keeps on moving her jumper as if she is feeding. Muppet
She’s not feeding in that photo. I haven’t seen her feeding for a good while, I’d say she’s on bottles fulltime now. Why she has to pretend is just odd

Reactions: 10
So joejoe can't be bothered to change his little pissy pickle pants and Skanky can't be arsed to put her baby in suitable bedwear for bedtime. Shameful!

She's getting worse as the time goes on!

I find them absolutely disgusting and embarrasing.
I'm the same age as her and have 3 children, I honestly don't know how she finds the time to sit there with a phone in her hand all day. There's no routine whatsoever in that house and it's a shame on the kids!

Why is she soooo obsessed with showing STRANGERS every Hinch of her boring life!!! It's not normal or healthy and she will never get these moments back, yet she wants to share it with everyone!

Years ago I used to like her but as time has gone on and "fame" (if that's what you call it) has gone to her head!!!

A private life is a happy life Stace👍but you don't have a Cluedo!🥴🥴🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 25
These 2 are absolutely disgusting drying urine on his pants to lazy go get changed into clean pants.what hope has poor kids with parents like these 2 muppets.suppose she needs to be kept in papers.its all hinch house now in papers.so she have cone up with something better.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought the same about the nappy. How many times have we spotted that nappy bulging ? Absolutely vile. I think we are all guilty of it once or twice but I’ve seen that child’s nappy bulging far too much, considering she doesn’t work either it’s awful. I had a proper job when my kids were that age and they never looked dirty and neglected

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.