Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Joe has a nasty side
I know they are “messing” around for the camera but I have seen him speak to Stacey like this so many times I actually don’t find it funny 🤷‍♀️
Also seen him physically do stuff that I thought was a bit rough or aggressive to Stacey

• Wow
Reactions: 18
By the sound of it Joe’s not just planting Stacey’s cut tree; on her ‘gram, her of the undead sister Jem Jem says she has given him theirs to plant too! Soon enough Pickle Cottage will be like a tree graveyard! 🎄💀🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Replanting a cut tree? I can’t work it out, is she really that stupid or is this just another ‘look how ditsy I am’ so all the sheep message her? She’ll literally do anything for engagement

Her sister mentioned a few days ago that she was sending her potted trees to be planted at pickle cottage. But I’m sure these were little ones she had. They really should compare notes.

Dog skeletons, gummy bears, planting a cut tree, fresh out the oven pasta bake next to your baby, the lies and fantasies - if this was your friend or family member, you’d be seriously concerned for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know they are “messing” around for the camera but I have seen him speak to Stacey like this so many times I actually don’t find it funny 🤷‍♀️
Also seen him physically do stuff that I thought was a bit rough or aggressive to Stacey
Yep I’ve noticed it a few times too.

Reactions: 6
The dog skeleton is still on display in her sister’s stories! Wonder if she took that photo just to make sure it was in shot? No sign of the Christmas trees she said she was there dropping off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She provokes him deliberately too though. Always mocking him. I have noticed what you are saying, but I think in another way he has the patience of a saint to put up with the constant put downs, even if she does make it appear to be all banter and fun.

Joe’s just uploaded a rate photo to his grid saying Rex is at nursery and he is missing him. Meanwhile on Stacey’s stories there is Rex in the garden with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Joe’s just uploaded a rate photo to his grid saying Rex is at nursery and he is missing him. Meanwhile on Stacey’s stories there is Rex in the garden with them!
such a little liar

She is no better there was once some screen recordings after she made him carry a cast iron bath up the stairs they were both fumming😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he’s a saint. I would have dug her a six foot hole!! She’s a nasty, sarcastic bleep to him on Insta, puts him down all the time!!

Reactions: 13
Stacey in damage control mode in the comments saying the Christmas tree digging was this morning but the sister drops her in it again as she only delivered her trees off this afternoon before she collected her own son from nursery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also notice how she speaks to him. Look at that it’s the worst hole ever. They speak to each other as it’s it’s ‘banter’ yet with an undertone of hatred 😂
They were like that on Celebrity Gogglebox, as if looks could kill.

Reactions: 10
Stacey in damage control mode in the comments saying the Christmas tree digging was this morning but the sister drops her in it again as she only delivered her trees off this afternoon before she collected her own son from nursery 😂
She’s a bleeping dummy. She timestamped the story and it was deffo after 12pm. Why can celebs just not be real hahahah lol

Attachments

• Haha
She could plant a few of her BFF Christmas trees she was hawking for £25 each in Tesco I’m sure they are at knock down prices by now if not in landfill

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s as bad if not worse. She can be so bloody nasty to him or talking about him.

Reactions: 10
Ooh, Joe Joe’s ex Kara liked his recent photo.
I really hope that pissed the skank off, but tbh she probably doesn’t care enough about him to be jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.