Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
truthfully? I just waved from the upstairs window and then went back to snuggle with my other family infront of my brand new log burner😍
OMG don’t blame you! Log burners with your daughter are WAY more important than your son being safe and secure ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She 110% set the dog skeleton pic up! So odd!! It’s January FFS! Why would a haloween decoration still be up! Embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m a bit gobsmacked about the whole dog skeleton thing, I mean, WTAF?! I genuinely felt for her when she lost Theo, I think most of us did, but to be dicking around with old Halloween decorations of skeleton dogs and then alluding to Theo’s spirit, well that’s a new low even by Stacey standards! 😳

Sheesh, if someone on here had mentioned something about getting the fake dog skeleton out after she’d lost Theo we’d have been torn to shreds and quite rightly so but the fact she’s doing it (and she purposely put that there, that wasn’t left over from Halloween), well it’s something else! She’s something else! 🤨

If anyone did have any doubt as to whether there wasn’t anything she’d do for publicity I think you’ve got your answer! Unfuckingbelievable! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😖

Reactions: 29
New House, New Baby. Watch this space Stacey!!! 🤣. would love Mrs H to have twin - GIRLS 🤣🤣
I can't hate Hinch - I've really tried. But how to you know she wants as girl? Hinch doesn't strike me as a girl mum at all. Has she said something?

The difference between Hinch and Stacey is vast.

Stacey bought a mansion and moved in within a weekend(seriously). Stacey, leaves her knackered child, facepalming the kitchen floor with a massive pot of boiling water above his head and films it for the gram. Stacey, wouldn't change a nappy before the daughter was born. Stacey full on lies about the silliest detail and is always caught out. Stacey is constantly gifted stuff and pretends she bought it. Stacey's personal hygiene is beyond the pale and allows her boys to be filthy too. I could go on for days..

I'm not a hincher before you all pile on, but I can't really see anything for you all to hate so much with her. I can't stand watching her clean her sink or empty her mini hoover but hey-ho - others do, so that's why she does it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't hate Hinch - I've really tried. But how to you know she wants as girl? Hinch doesn't strike me as a girl mum at all. Has she said something?

Stacey bought a mansion and moved in within a weekend(seriously). Stacey, leaves her knackered child, facepalming the kitchen floor with a massive pot of boiling water above his head and films it for the gram. Stacey, wouldn't change a nappy before the daughter was born. Stacey full on lies about the silliest detail and is always caught out. Stacey is constantly gifted stuff and pretends she bought it. Stacey's personal hygiene is beyond the pale and allows her boys to be filthy too. I could go on for days..

I'm not a hincher before you all pile on, but I can't really see anything for you all to hate so much with her. I can't stand watching her clean her sink or empty her mini hoover but hey-ho - others do, so that's why she does it.
I get where you’re coming from and do agree with a lot of what you say so thought I’d explain where I was coming from. I know the reason I was alluding to Hinch having a baby girl, or girls, wasn’t anything really to do with Hinch really, but more about Stacey and how she would react!

Hmmm, I’ll try and make a bit more sense! We all know the importance Stacey places on Rose and I don’t think I’m the only one who believes if she hadn’t turned out to be a girl then she would have continued trying until she had one. Now Hinch has bought this new farm (and IMO at least it’s much nicer than Pickle Cottage and actually much more fit for purpose; they can all live under the same roof for one! 😆) I think, in Stacey’s head at least (and this is all supposition of course, but then again, pretty much most of what we do is), the only thing that Stacey now has that Hinch hasn’t is a daughter, therefore should Hinch go on to have one of those (or more) as well, the oneupmanship has gone!

I do honestly believe this ‘friendship’ they’re meant to have is a complete fabrication on both of their parts in order to boost one another’s profiles or whathaveyou but deep down there’s some competition, there would have to be, on Stacey’s part anyway, I mean, we’ve barely heard a peep as I said yesterday and since Hinch has revealed her new farm we’ve had everything from dog spirits to gummy bears stuck to her arse and of course not forgetting the infamous molten pasta bake next to baby on the coffee table incident!

I can’t speak for everyone obvs and I know Hinch is a very divisive subject and I’m not gonna even start but when I was alluding to Hinch and having baby girls, that’s all I was referring to! 😬👍😉😆

Reactions: 21

read her wiki, pretending to clean a babies bib with elbow grease but pulling out a completely knew bib and saying it is clean is what did it for me. They are both fraudsters and sales woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So Hoe thinks we want to see he’s child with his finger up he’s nose…… unbelievable! Is there nothing these two filthy bastards won’t share🤢

Unreal!
And I have no doubt where his finger went straight too once he hooked one out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
read her wiki, pretending to clean a babies bib with elbow grease but pulling out a completely knew bib and saying it is clean is what did it for me. They are both fraudsters and sales woman
Last comment on Hinch as don't wish to derail the thread. I don't care about her, that's the thing. I never did either. So I won't read the wiki because I just don't care..

But, I did like Stacey around the time Rex was born and only found tattle because I was astounded and the bullshitting she expected people to put up with afterwards. Stacey changed - A LOT.

• Heart
New thread title: Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Honest to God, does she think people are actually that filthy in the real world?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I didn’t think you could replant a tree that was cut…. Just one that still had roots in a bucket or whatever….. oh sorry my bad….she will get soooo many messages saying stace you ditsy funny donkey….giggle with her eyes shut pretending to feed roe. Gosh so funny. Can’t wait till 7 now

• Haha
I have never commented on here before but couldn’t resist after seeing she’s replanting her Christmas tree 🤣🤣 you can see in her pic of it that it’s one in a stand and not a potted one… she is replanting a cut stump! This has made me crease up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she show Rex helping to cut it when they went to choose a tree? Might be getting muddled up there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.