Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel it’s a bit distasteful moaning about going back to ‘work’ when she’s 3 months. It’s not like she either can’t afford to be off longer, or even has a proper 9-5 out the house all day job.
I know there are so many women who haven’t got a choice but to go back at that point and It can be so difficult, but really For her it feels like it’s just an engagement /relatability factor
The audacity that she even thinks she actually works. I do more work having a poo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahhh thanks for clearing up the ghost pic Stace. Not a ghost. Just a bleeping Halloween decoration which is, the skeleton of a dog. Yikes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
rose in 3-6 months she dropped the tiny baby act quick😂is it true breastfed babies don’t put as much weight on? Mine is FF and 0-3 is huge on him still
No its not true. Ff or bf babies vary massively. My f babe is 100 centile and my.ff baby was 75th

Reactions: 7
I see Staceys on getting more selfies with the dead dog again 🤦‍♀️
Why do I even watch this moron, I annoy myself so much but I cannot stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing funnier than a dog skeleton when talking about your dead dog….. clearly.
could this be any more set up? And at 7pm no less

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Someone called bingo she would pretend something was the dog so people would pretend the dog was there as a ghost😂predictable

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes indeed, Hinch may have a farm but Stacey’s got something she hasn’t got; a daughter, and a baby daughter at that! Ha! Screw you Hinch and your big swanky new, radiator adorned house complete with massive playroom for the boys in the same building as you no less and ride-on mower, pah, that’s nothing compared to having a Roess!

Now if Hinch went on to have another baby who happened to be a daughter 🤔… well, stand back and wait for the fireworks! 🤯

😆😆😆
New House, New Baby. Watch this space Stacey!!! 🤣. would love Mrs H to have twin - GIRLS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New House, New Baby. Watch this space Stacey!!! 🤣. would love Mrs H to have twin - GIRLS 🤣🤣
Oooh could you imagine! 🤔I have visions of her literally turning green with envy and nearly exploding, a bit like the hulk! 😂

I’ve never wished pregnancy on anyone before but…

*types away into Google* ‘casting fertility spells remotely’…

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t shake the feeling she planted that Halloween dog skeleton herself which is really bizzare considering how heartbroken she is over Theo. There’s no way she didn’t see half of it sticking out under the archway.

Reactions: 39
I can’t shake the feeling she planted that Halloween dog skeleton herself which is really bizzare considering how heartbroken she is over Theo. There’s no way she didn’t see half of it sticking out under the archway.
Definitely set up

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh she 100% did because she's not right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My cat of 13 years died a few weeks ago I've only just stopped shedding tears over him. There's no way I could crack a joke and laugh about him so early on personally

• Heart
Reactions: 21
rose in 3-6 months she dropped the tiny baby act quick😂is it true breastfed babies don’t put as much weight on? Mine is FF and 0-3 is huge on him still
The 3-6 month clothes are drowning her a bit though! Babies vary, how they’re fed doesn’t matter than much really. My EBF was in 6-9 at 4 months

Reactions: 4
The 3-6 month clothes are drowning her a bit though! Babies vary, how they’re fed doesn’t matter than much really. My EBF was in 6-9 at 4 months
😂I swear my health visitor told me FF gained more weight and was concerned I was in the tit parent club in his 0-3🤣

Reactions: 3
😂I swear my health visitor told me FF gained more weight and was concerned I was in the tit parent club in his 0-3🤣
As long as baby meets their milestones and is happy, with wet nappies, nothing to be concerned about

Reactions: 6
I just waved him off getting on the shuttle bus to the annex I’m sure he will be fine 🤞
he will be fine did you wave till he couldn’t see you any more or just a quick wave and back indoors ? It is cold tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
he will be fine did you wave till he couldn’t see you any more or just a quick wave and back indoors ? It is cold tonight
truthfully? I just waved from the upstairs window and then went back to snuggle with my other family infront of my brand new log burner😍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.