Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thing is tho Stacey probs told her too, it looks so set up with the slow walk
yeah, defo staged. Everything she does is, she’s such a compulsive liar and a fantasist, she’ll do anything just to get her name in the papers, and they lap it up. I honestly don’t think she knows the difference between truth and fiction anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
yeah, defo staged. Everything she does is, she’s such a compulsive liar and a fantasist, she’ll do anything just to get her name in the papers, and they lap it up. I honestly don’t think she knows the difference between truth and fiction anymore.
no me niether that’s why it always come back to bite her on her melted gummy bear arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
True, fair point. Why would you though? I’d die of shame, tbh 😂
i think it’s because all of her huns absolutely lap it in. They will find it hilarious. She tries to be relatable but how many mothers do you see walking around with gummy bears hanging off their jacksy?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
i think it’s because all of her huns absolutely lap it in. They will find it hilarious. She tries to be relatable but how many mothers do you see walking around with gummy bears hanging off their jacksy?!
Generally not the same mothers who find time to glue their eyelashes on every morning.

So the very day roess turns 3 months she is sorting out the clothes because she needs now to be in 3-6 months 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stacey needs a bit of engagement hinch must be getting it all so she's brought out a little montage at 7pm lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I do feel it’s a bit distasteful moaning about going back to ‘work’ when she’s 3 months. It’s not like she either can’t afford to be off longer, or even has a proper 9-5 out the house all day job.
I know there are so many women who haven’t got a choice but to go back at that point and It can be so difficult, but really For her it feels like it’s just an engagement /relatability factor

Reactions: 18
I thought Rose was born on Stacey's birthday which was the 5th? But today is the 4th so not exactly 3 months is it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do feel it’s a bit distasteful moaning about going back to ‘work’ when she’s 3 months. It’s not like she either can’t afford to be off longer, or even has a proper 9-5 out the house all day job.
I know there are so many women who haven’t got a choice but to go back at that point and It can be so difficult, but really For her it feels like it’s just an engagement /relatability factor
1 hour a week her work lol

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Stacey needs a bit of engagement hinch must be getting it all so she's brought out a little montage at 7pm lol
Yes indeed, Hinch may have a farm but Stacey’s got something she hasn’t got; a daughter, and a baby daughter at that! Ha! Screw you Hinch and your big swanky new, radiator adorned house complete with massive playroom for the boys in the same building as you no less and ride-on mower, pah, that’s nothing compared to having a Roess!

Now if Hinch went on to have another baby who happened to be a daughter 🤔… well, stand back and wait for the fireworks! 🤯

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought Rose was born on Stacey's birthday which was the 5th? But today is the 4th so not exactly 3 months is it? 🤔
Stacey’s birthdays the 4th. Actually she’s put the 1 month and 2 month posts up on the 5th so god knows when she was actually born. Stacey could just say any date.

You know I’d never noticed half this stuff about her, but now I’m hunting for dirt and all sorts in her posts 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
See she’s still got those dirty,baggy arsed, dirt ridden leggings on for that montage of the Chosen One Roess. No shame at all

• Sick
  • Haha
Anyone notice the colour of Stacey’s hair without the filter. Looks more ginger than it did before she dyed it red 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.