Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can hear her say at the end it’s gummy’s 🤢 she’s an attention seeking woman

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They are wine gums I think she has sat on and got stuck but then the trousers are holey as well. Not a great look!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Job? She has a job? What job is she going back to? Surely she isn’t counting loose bowels as a job? That would be taking the bleeping piss if so.
She may well get paid to chat tit on tv, but that is not a job.

Reactions: 14
She didn’t know she was dirty. Of course she didn’t 🤮🤮🤮View attachment 963901
that is honestly disgusting

Yeah you bleed after for a few weeks, must be different for everyone though as mine wouldn't have been that heavy at the end either 🤷‍♀️
defo different for everyone I had my baby 4 days after her and haven’t bled for weeks now. Apparently it is wine gums but why put that on your business page?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
rose in 3-6 months she dropped the tiny baby act quick😂is it true breastfed babies don’t put as much weight on? Mine is FF and 0-3 is huge on him still

Reactions: 6
rose in 3-6 months she dropped the tiny baby act quick😂is it true breastfed babies don’t put as much weight on? Mine is FF and 0-3 is huge on him still
Nope. Born 6lb7 on 25th centile, soon overtook all his little mates and at 6months before weaning onto solids was on 75th haha

• Heart
Great place for a mirror that could fall and shatter, right above where your baby sleeps 🙄🙄🙄
0CBF6C94-3186-49F8-A90F-BEE5F10D17D7.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Don’t be my friends little girl was born 8lb and at 6 months was 9th centile. All are different honestly. As long as they are growing xx

She's a scruff! I'd she dressed correctly she wouldn't go out like that what a mess without whatever it is

• Sick
Reactions: 9
that is honestly disgusting

defo different for everyone I had my baby 4 days after her and haven’t bled for weeks now. Apparently it is wine gums but why put that on your business page?
Whoever took that photo is pure spiteful. I‘m not disputing that it’s rank but I would never, ever do that to someone, least of all my own sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Whoever took that photo is pure spiteful. I‘m not disputing that it’s rank but I would never, ever do that to someone, least of all my own sister.
thing is tho Stacey probs told her too, it looks so set up with the slow walk

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.