Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime she writes Rose on a post I’m like ‘ummmm you spelt it wrong’ then I remember it’s just tattle that spell it Roess hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s amazing really, we barely heard a peep from her over Christmas and New Year and yet now Hinch (every time I write that I imagine Stacey going ‘witch’ through clenched teeth! 😬) has bought herself a farm (eee-aye-eee-aye-oh!) suddenly we’re inundated several times a day! S’mazing really! Utter coincidence though of course! 😉😆

Everytime she writes Rose on a post I’m like ‘ummmm you spelt it wrong’ then I remember it’s just tattle that spell it Roess hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think you’ll find we spell it right! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve got Covid insomnia so been up most the night … has she purposely made it look like there is ghosts in this pic? Or am I going mad!?
Soon as I saw her post this I thought it’s an old pic, is that Theo in the distance? She’s so desperate for a reaction from her followers. Cue screenshots from the sheep saying they can ‘see’ Theo.

Stace, the greenery gives it away, it’s winter remember and you’ve def shown a pic of that walkway bare.

Reactions: 10
Soon as I saw her post this I thought it’s an old pic, is that Theo in the distance? She’s so desperate for a reaction from her followers. Cue screenshots from the sheep saying they can ‘see’ Theo.

Stace, the greenery gives it away, it’s winter remember and you’ve def shown a pic of that walkway bare.
Exactly my thoughts. But why does it look like a miniature horse 😭😭

let’s wait for her screenshots of messages from the followers x

Reactions: 4
Just been looking at her old house after the mention upthread it's still for sale.

Noticed that in the photos of her house the neighbour's garden isn't finished - yet the neighbour's house is also up for sale and has been since before August (I think from memory since April/May time) and the garden is finished in all their photos!

So are the photos of the Swalomon's former home the equivalent of Skanky's pre records and were done well before August, and possibly not even last year?! (noticing also Mick's cot was still in the bedroom but she'd moved him into his own room before they moved to Pickle Cottage).

Apologies if this has been discussed before!

Reactions: 4
I think you need to spend some time in the Ashley Cain thread. They’ve spent a lot of that donated money on flashy cars etc. people begging them for donations towards their kids treatment from the fund and they’re handing over pennies. Saff calling people ‘****’ on her lives etc. it’s honestly horrific 😭
oh god I had no idea, I only really followed them when Azaylia was poorly - I’ll check out the thread

Reactions: 3
Just been looking at her old house after the mention upthread it's still for sale.

Noticed that in the photos of her house the neighbour's garden isn't finished - yet the neighbour's house is also up for sale and has been since before August (I think from memory since April/May time) and the garden is finished in all their photos!

So are the photos of the Swalomon's former home the equivalent of Skanky's pre records and were done well before August, and possibly not even last year?! (noticing also Mick's cot was still in the bedroom but she'd moved him into his own room before they moved to Pickle Cottage).

Apologies if this has been discussed before!
Just had a nosey and the neighbours house is gorgeous ! Funny why the house hasn’t been sold property around where I live is going like hotcakes !
We even had estate agents knocking on our door last week asking if we were thinking of selling 🤨
Maybe the stinky stench hasn’t disappeared yet 🤢

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s the sister going for a night time stroll on all fours.
If it’s wearing crocs and PJs then it’ll be her alright! That’ll account for bags under the eyes bless ‘er; she’s only out roaming the grounds of Pickle Cottage of an evening! 😬

What with that and making stickers all day long she’ll be knackered! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor baby’s not known a day in her life of not having a phone thrusted in her face 😔 Can’t Stacey just enjoy life as it is without constantly searching for content?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why would her idiot sister put something like that on her business page?! She is so unprofessional, Stacey is a dirty witch as well, go get a bath & change your manky clothes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.