Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did rex get a sausage roll for his breakfast or is that his lunch and he’s just not got dressed yet.
He has 2 parents at home surely one of them could get him dressed or stick a bit of toast
on for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I didn’t say she was normalising breastfeeding. I just said I’m all for doing that but what she is doing isn’t it.

View attachment 900867
Is she sat on the bathroom floor here? Or some floor anywhere? Who has time for sitting on the floor like that?!
Does Rose not have a dummy in her mouth in this pic?? So is she a miracle baby that can breastfeed and suck a dummy at the same time, or am I missing something??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Rose not have a dummy in her mouth in this pic?? So is she a miracle baby that can breastfeed and suck a dummy at the same time, or am I missing something??
i think she is showing the sick on her jumper.

Reactions: 4
So did rex get a sausage roll for his breakfast or is that his lunch and he’s just not got dressed yet.
He has 2 parents at home surely one of them could get him dressed or stick a bit of toast
on for him.
I came here to say exactly this. I assume they were eating sausage rolls for breakfast because Leighton would be at school at lunch time? Neglectful parenting, if they can’t cope with all the kids they can afford a nanny!?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I came here to say exactly this. I assume they were eating sausage rolls for breakfast because Leighton would be at school at lunch time? Neglectful parenting, if they can’t cope with all the kids they can afford a nanny!?
My kid is seriously fussy and he would quite happily eat a sausage roll (so i’m not anti sausage roll) but not for his breakfast Ffs how hard is it it stick on some toast or peel a banana.

Reactions: 6
My kid is seriously fussy and he would quite happily eat a sausage roll (so i’m not anti sausage roll) but not for his breakfast Ffs how hard is it it stick on some toast or peel a banana.
I guess i meant lazy rather than neglectful, like you said it’s not difficult to make a piece of toast. She would have had to put the baby down for a minute to make it though

Reactions: 3
Of course opal fruit can do both I can’t believe u would suggest otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does anyone need a Christmas door 😂😂🎄 baffels me, what a waste of money would rather go away somewhere and I bet they could the amount she spends on tit

Reactions: 17
I really wouldn’t let Stacey Solomon affect my views on BF. Izzy judd, the one who just had baby lockie, did a good post on bf the other day which those thinking about it should check out. It’s not just about bf or not. There are other options. As I said I wouldnt let SS behaviour influence big decisions in my life.

Reactions: 9
Why does anyone need a Christmas door 😂😂🎄 baffels me, what a waste of money would rather go away somewhere and I bet they could the amount she spends on tit
Only reason anybody needs a chav-tastic Christmas door is for vulgar insta bragging rights 🤦‍♀️ I dread to think how much cash these no brains waste on absolute tat.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I really wouldn’t let Stacey Solomon affect my views on BF. Izzy judd, the one who just had baby lockie, did a good post on bf the other day which those thinking about it should check out. It’s not just about bf or not. There are other options. As I said I wouldnt let SS behaviour influence big decisions in my life.
it is easy enough to say that though. They aren’t called influencers for no reason. We have all seen how obsessed people can be with her, for example buying anything she tells them to. Just because you wouldn’t let her influence big decisions in your life doesn’t mean there isn’t people who would. I think she should think about this more and what she puts out there. Not even just Stacey but all these influencers should think about it.

Reactions: 11
Title suggestion: when Stacey calls her boob an udder, it makes all us tattlers shudder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
it is easy enough to say that though. They aren’t called influencers for no reason. We have all seen how obsessed people can be with her, for example buying anything she tells them to. Just because you wouldn’t let her influence big decisions in your life doesn’t mean there isn’t people who would. I think she should think about this more and what she puts out there. Not even just Stacey but all these influencers should think about it.
Agreed. Plus I don’t even like her and it’s still subliminal. That’s just life, we don’t ‘choose’ what we are bothered by.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.