Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed poor Roe seems to be a bit cross eyed in a few videos. She deffo doesn’t have blue eyes either and 100% there is a filter on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
My heart pours for her other children that I think she seems to forget she actually birthed. Roe is 1000% Stacey’s fav child 😳 poor Rexy roo.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed poor Roe seems to be a bit cross eyed in a few videos. She deffo doesn’t have blue eyes either and 100% there is a filter on her.
Yeah I thought to hopefully they will sort themselves out but she needs to get them checked not sure when you do it though never had a problem with my 2

Reactions: 4
Sorry to go back to the breastfeeding chat but she says in that video on the floor of the ? Bathroom?dressing room that Rose is her windiest baby and she thought BF babies were less windy.
I thought she said she breastfed Zac but she couldn’t remember what it was like? Sounds like she didn’t

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same when watching those stories she’s definitely got a cross eyes look about her… not cute at all! I hate when people filter baby photos, a lot of my friends do it and it drives me bleeping mad!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm glad someone had fo n ally said this I've thought this after a few of the videos but afraid ti mention it I don't know if it's a normal thing for kids that age

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I haven’t seen, but could it just be wind? Mine always used to go cross eyed when they needed a big burp?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I’ve thought a few times as well that she looked a little cross eyed. Mind you when she opens her eyes and sees who her parents are it’s no wonder she’s that way😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mentioned how Rose looks cross eyed a while ago and got ripped for it. Glad that everyone else can finally see it too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.