Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion- Stacey's out, puddings in. Oh, wait, now her pudding's out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Liar, liar tights on fire, she can't keep her timeline straight. Replaced by a Christmas pud so she worked her huns into a right state.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: milk in her udders to feed baby Roess, walking round the shops with her knickers on show!

Reactions: 16
Wonderful news….not! Joe is on Christmas Celebrity Masterchef! 😫
Fan-bleeping-tastic, just as I was getting excited as I figured his days of never being off the TV or radio on those awful Studio #teamearly ads (well it won’t be early anymore soon enough will it?!) were numbered, he’s only gone and managed to blag himself some more screen time. 😖

Best we prepare ourselves for what will undoubtably be a unenviable combination of mockney cockney, cor blimey guv’nor, diamond geezer bullshit, loud, boisterous, in your face and over the top twatishness and questionable personal hygiene with a scabby hat perched on his greasy head and hands that you wouldn’t let feed your dog, let alone go anywhere near food for human consumption! 🤢 Well that’s if his last appearance was anything to go by anyway!

Merry bloody Christmas eh?! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fan-bleeping-tastic, just as I was getting excited as I figured his days of never being off the TV or radio on those awful Studio #teamearly ads (well it won’t be early anymore soon enough will it?!) were numbered, he’s only gone and managed to blag himself some more screen time. 😖

Best we prepare ourselves for what will undoubtably be a unenviable combination of mockney cockney, cor blimey guv’nor, diamond geezer bullshit, loud, boisterous, in your face and over the top twatishness and questionable personal hygiene with a scabby hat perched on his greasy head and hands that you wouldn’t let feed your dog, let alone go anywhere near food for human consumption! 🤢 Well that’s if his last appearance was anything to go by anyway!

Merry bloody Christmas eh?! 😆😆😆
Your posts give me life! Love you to the moon and back 🤣🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
OCD is a serious rehabilitating condition that people have to do repetitive actions as they believe (for example) their children will die, it’s not enjoying the aesthetic of an organised cupboard.
Thank you I was just about to state the exact same. OCD is NOT David Beckham and his tin organisation etc. It is a serious mental health condition :'(

How the hell did they get that elf coming down the chimney. I had to watch it twice. Rex's bedroom is looking better than the bedsit!

Reactions: 17
Thank you I was just about to state the exact same. OCD is NOT David Beckham and his tin organisation etc. It is a serious mental health condition :'(

How the hell did they get that elf coming down the chimney. I had to watch it twice. Rex's bedroom is looking better than the bedsit!
What does David Beckham do with his tins?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does David Beckham do with his tins?!
"Five years ago David Beckham, the footballer, admitted he had OCD. He said: "I've got this obsessive compulsive disorder where I have to have everything in a straight line or everything has to be in pairs. I'll put my Pepsi cans in the fridge and if there's one too many then I'll put it in another cupboard somewhere".....makes me so angry when I read sh@@ like this! He can still live a fabulous "normal" life though and sufferers with OCD cannot always do that :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"Five years ago David Beckham, the footballer, admitted he had OCD. He said: "I've got this obsessive compulsive disorder where I have to have everything in a straight line or everything has to be in pairs. I'll put my Pepsi cans in the fridge and if there's one too many then I'll put it in another cupboard somewhere".....makes me so angry when I read sh@@ like this! He can still live a fabulous "normal" life though and sufferers with OCD cannot always do that :(
OK...well then I must have OCD because when I put drinks in my fridge, if there's too many I put some in a cupboard... I also stack/store/put everything neatly in my cupboards and on my shelves... that's not OCD, I just like stuff neat and organised. He's such a plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could not help but notice H
OK...well then I must have OCD because when I put drinks in my fridge, if there's too many I put some in a cupboard... I also stack/store/put everything neatly in my cupboards and on my shelves... that's not OCD, I just like stuff neat and organised. He's such a plank.
Yes it is not OCD. It is just someone who likes to be organised :)

Just went to watch her stories to see her elf, very cute! Hinch will be gretel-ing and clawing before the end of the day to try and get some attention back!

Couldn't help laughing when she said about 'elf shaving daddy's hair' and Joe saying he's struggling to hold onto the hair he's got - that's why he always wears the hat! But Joe if you stop dying it, tugging it and wearing a hat in bed, you'll have nicer hair!
Is that Rex’s bedroom? How the heck did she get in and do that while he was asleep???

• Haha
I swear to god if I was of child bearing age her constant showing that baby up her jumper would completely put me off breast feeding. It’s actually sickening the amount of times she shows this with a stupid gurning look on her face. She’s probably just waiting for someone to say something and she will be off to the papers saying she is being harassed by trolls for breast feeding the chosen one

Reactions: 24
I swear to god if I was of child bearing age her constant showing that baby up her jumper would completely put me off breast feeding. It’s actually sickening the amount of times she shows this with a stupid gurning look on her face. She’s probably just waiting for someone to say something and she will be off to the papers saying she is being harassed by trolls for breast feeding the chosen one
Im nearly 38 weeks pregnant, I have 3 other children and a husband that works full time. I have never breastfed successfully. I had awful mastitis with the last. I wanted to try again, but to have a baby stuck to my boob, 24/7 while getting ready for the school run with a 5 year old and toddler, and I’ve decided, thanks to stace, I’d rather bottle feed so I can get it all done in time. So, thanks stace 👍🏼🖕🏼

Reactions: 26
my baby is 4 days younger I only expressed the first 6 weeks. I have no idea if it is real life having a baby attached 24/7 but it makes me thankful I chose not to breast feed if it is the case🤣

Reactions: 12
My baby is 13 months now but he is still breastfed, he cluster fed and some days I was stuck on the sofa but that was only during growth spurts, it wasn't every day and I still managed to go out and live a life 😂 she is putting people off it by making it seem your imprisoned for months, but even I am sick of seeing her talk about it!! In the 1 year I've been a mum I have only ever posted about it once. She bores me 😴

Reactions: 17
My baby is 13 months now but he is still breastfed, he cluster fed and some days I was stuck on the sofa but that was only during growth spurts, it wasn't every day and I still managed to go out and live a life 😂 she is putting people off it by making it seem your imprisoned for months, but even I am sick of seeing her talk about it!! In the 1 year I've been a mum I have only ever posted about it once. She bores me 😴
She’s just an insensitive, entitled witch. Look, look at me. How great a breastfeeding journey I’m having. Sod you mums who’s milk dried up, got mastitis, didn’t have 6 weeks bed rest to establish breastfeeding.
Sod you mums who have to look after your family, cook, clean, shop AND feed your babies. I just love successfully Breastfeeding my most precious child.
She only deserves the best so I give her my breast. Constantly, show offingly, boastfully, and boringly. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s just an insensitive, entitled witch. Look, look at me. How great a breastfeeding journey I’m having. Sod you mums who’s milk dried up, got mastitis, didn’t have 6 weeks bed rest to establish breastfeeding.
Sod you mums who have to look after your family, cook, clean, shop AND feed your babies. I just love successfully Breastfeeding my most precious child.
She only deserves the best so I give her my breast. Constantly, show offingly, boastfully, and boringly. 🙄
Sorry about your experience but breastfeeding women don’t have to hide away so they don’t upset people. That said it’s quite easy to feed the baby then put your boob away before turning on Instagram and Stacey’s a nob for constantly giving attention to IG rather than her baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.